•Michael Porter, Jr•

"MICHAEL GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yelled at one of my new step siblings.

I was laying across my bed watching Supernatural, totally drooling over Sam Winchester, when Michael just barged into my room. He shut my door behind him and jumped on my bed.

"Y/N, I'm just trying to be friends with you but you're making it hard." He said looking at me.

"I'm not friendly, you big headed ass Troll." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You don't have to be so mean all the time, Y/N! You're probably the reason why your daddy left." Michael said and I froze.

"What did you just say to me?" I asked, getting off of my bed.

I walked up on him and got in his face. When he realized what he said, his face softened.

"Y/N..... I didn't mean that." He said.

"No, Michael, you did. I'm gonna give you one warning and one warning only." I put my fingers in his pressure point on his shoulder and made him squeal like a little girl and drop to his knees quick. "Say that shit again and I will break your jaw."

"Okay! I'm sorry. I won't say it again!" He shrieked.

I let go of him and climbed back into my bed.

"Why are you so mean to me?" He asked, climbing into my bed and cuddling with me.

"I'm mean to you so we won't get caught, Baby." I said, kissing the bruise on his shoulder that I left when I pushed on his pressure point.

Oh yeah...... Michael and I have been dating since before our parents met and married.

"You wanna have date night tonight?" Michael asked.

"I'm watching Supernatural." I replied without looking away from my TV. Sam popped up on the screen and I guess I made heart eyes because Michael pinched my thigh, making me squeal. "What the fuck was that for?!"

"For making heart eyes at Sam Winchester." He said and rolled off of me.

"You're such a crybaby, Michael."

I rolled my eyes and ignored his plead for attention.

"Fine.... I'll just text Madison and see if she wants to hang out." He said, being petty.

Madison is his ex and if he keeps playing with me, I'm gonna be his ex too.

"Do it and see if I don't kill you and her." I said, finally looking away from the tv but he was already out of room. This motherfucker.

————————————————————————
*2 hours later*

The house was eerily quiet and I don't like it. I paused my show and got up off of my bed and went to Michael's room. Normally, he's playing his music loud as hell with his door open but there's nothing coming from his room and his door is shut. I opened his door and immediately regretted it.

"Michael, What are you-" I stopped talking when I seen him on top of her.

He looked back and immediately jumped up, covering his private area and she she pulled his sheet up to her chin. The tears started to fall as I turned to go out of his room.

"Y/N.... Please Wait!" Michael called after me.

I ran into my stepsister, Cierra's room and shut and locked the door.

"Girl what's wrong with you?" Ci asked.

"I just caught Michael fucking Madison." I sobbed.

She got up and gave me a hug. She's the only person that knows- well, knew- about me and Michael. By the time I got ready to introduce Michael to my mom, she drops the news that she's marrying his dad so we just kept it a secret.

"Honey, I'm sorry. Do you want me to go beat his ass?" She asked.

"No... he's not worth it."

"He is worth it actually. So.....I'm gonna go beat him up. I'll be back shortly." Cierra said and got up to leave the room.

Before she could reach the door, there was a knock.

"Who is it?"

"It's me..." Michael's voice came from the other side of the door.

"What do you want Michael?"

"Is Y/N in there with you?"

"Nope."

"Have you seen her?"

"Not since this morning."

"Well, can you open up? I need to talk to you."

"About what? You big headed troll?"

"I screwed up and I just lost the only girl I'll ever truly love." He said.

Cierra looked at me and I told her that it was okay to let him in but let me hide first. I went into her bathroom and carefully shut the door and sat on the sink and listened to everything he had to say.

"What did you do?"

"I cheated on her...."

————————————————————————

This has been in my drafts forever.  😭😭😭