Chapter 4: Training with the Gods

The next day, Whis brought Cooler and Chiliad to  Beerus planet, with Chiliad bringing a few crates of food that he promised.

Before the actual training began, Whis had the two Frost Demons perform some "easy" chores. Such as changing Beerus' bed sheets, while he was sleeping on them.

 Such as changing Beerus' bed sheets, while he was sleeping on them

(Sleepy kitty cat.)

Scrubbing tree branches, cleaning the Oracle Fish's bowls, which were in the hundreds.

(That thing looks difficult to clean.)

And finally, cutting the entire lawn, which would grow back completely the next day.

(Basically the same stuff as the original. Also, Cooler wore the pink apron.)

After all that was taken care of, the real training began. The three were on the purple edge of the planet, and there were two weights in front of the Frost Demons.

(Whis)"For the first lesson, you have to lift these weights off the ground as high as you can."

(Cooler)"Lifting a weight? How is that going to help us?!"

(Whis)"If you think it's so easy, go ahead and try."

Cooler, with a look of arrogance, puts his arms through the weight, but soon realizes that it's much heavier than he anticipated.

(Cooler)"Wh-What the hell is this thing made of?! I-I can't get it up!"

(Whis)"You didn't think that this was going to be easy, did you?"

Chiliad put his arms through his weight, and with some trouble, they both got them a few inches off the ground.

(Whis)"Now, I want you to run a complete lap around the planet."

(Cooler)"Run?! How the hell are we supposed to do that?!"

(Whis)"If you keep complaining, I'll double the weight of yours."

Cooler didn't want to, but he kept his mouth shut, he definitely didn't want to carry anything heavier than what he was carrying now. The two brothers slowly walked across the planet's edge, and they heard a strange noise.