Chapter 12: Redo (Part 1)

(Omega)"Okay, so I think we've all seen the new Broly movie, right? If you haven't, don't read this yet. Now, there were many changes to the original story, so I'll be showing you what Chiliad's new past is."

Planet Plant, it was once a thriving world inhabited by the technologically advanced Tuffels. But all that changed when the barbaric Saiyans showed up. From all their fighting, their home, Planet Sadala, became an uninhabitable wasteland, so with what technology they had, they fled to Planet Plant, just as the full moon rose.

The Tuffels were wiped out in just a few days.

Using their technology, they created small space pods to travel to other planets, wipe out the existing life, and sell them to whoever was willing to pay. With their high powers, they saw themselves as untouchable Gods, but their reality was immediately shattered when the Cold Corps. found them.

King Cold, a powerful Frost Demon, made them a part of his empire, which now meant that all the planets they took over, all the money they earned, it wasn't theirs anymore, it all went to Cold.

One day, Cold, Zarbon, Dodoria, the Ginyu Force, they all went to Planet Vegeta for a special announcement. The King, with a few other Saiyans met the Frost Demon when his ship landed.

 The King, with a few other Saiyans met the Frost Demon when his ship landed

(King Vegeta)"It's an honor to have you here, great King Cold."

He held his hand out for Cold to shake it, but he ignored it and said,

(King Cold)"This is my newest son, Chiliad, meet the Saiyan King."

The smaller Frost Demon next to Cold looked very similar to him, but had blue skin. He had yellow armor on, and a strange device on his head.

 He had yellow armor on, and a strange device on his head

(Chiliad)"

(Chiliad)".........Hello."

Vegeta immediately bowed before the young Frost Demon.

(King Vegeta)"I-It's a pleasure to meet you, Lord Chiliad!"

(Chiliad)"I believe that you will find that the pleasure is all mine."

(King Cold)"From this day forward, Chiliad will be your commander. In other words, the Cold Corps. is now the Chiliad Corps."

(Chiliad)"Saiyans, I have great expectations of you all. I hope you can live up to them."

A small yellow alien opened a large case, revealing 6 devices similar to what Chiliad had on.

(Chiliad)"For my first action of my rise to power, I have some new combat items that will help you in your work. These devices are called Scouters. They are nearly identical to the Scout-Scopes you normally use, they calculate your target's power level and loca-"

A noise came from Chiliad's Scouter.

(Chiliad)"Oh? Father, it appears that several men in that building currently have weapons trained on us."

Vegeta made an audible gasp. When he was told that Cold was arriving, he had four men hide with sniper rifles. He thought that he could get the tyrant to drop his guard, and the snipers could blow his head off, and life could go back to the way it was before.

(King Cold)"Well, you're the boss now, so what do you say we do about this?"

(Chiliad)"I didn't think it would be this early, but I guess I should give them an example of what happens if they try this again..."

He looked up at one of the towers.

(Chiliad)"That one has a power level of 2,000. He goes first..."

He pointed to the tower, and fired a red beam, destroying it. In a few moments, he blasted the other 3 snipers with little effort.

(Chiliad)"Vegeta, don't let this happen again, or I'll hold you responsible, do you understand...?"

(King Vegeta)"Y-Yes!"

(Chiliad)"Good, then we're done here. I'll leave 500 Scouters, and a few of my men here. If you have a problem with it, don't bother asking me, you can manage."

He and his father got back into the ship, and left, then a few smaller ships opened, as many different races jumped out.

Later, on Planet Frost

Planet Frost was practically made of ice. It had no star, so that meant that anyone who wasn't a Frost Demon had to wear special full-body armor that had heating systems as to not die from the cold.

In the grand palace, Chiliad heard an explosion from the main entrance, and when he went to investigate, he saw his father and older brother, Cooler, cowering in fear in front of a cat humanoid, and a blue man with a feminine face.