Chapter 11: x20

(Chiliad)"Stop time!?"

(Guldo)"That's how he beat Lord Cooler! I don't know how he does it, but it doesn't seem to be for very long. If I would guess, I'd say he can only do it for at 0.1 seconds!"

(Beerus)"So that guy down there can stop time for 0.1 seconds? That's not much, but he knows where exactly to hit in that time frame."

(Referee)"The next match is, Chiliad vs. Hit!"

(Chiliad)"Well, hope I can find a way around his time stop ability."

He floated down to the ring.

(Hit)"I encourage you to transform."

(Chiliad)"Oh, I will, just not yet."

(Hit)"You must be thinking this battle will be dragged out longer than the previous one. You must be young."

(Chiliad)"I guess you can say that, I'm 185."

(Hit)"That's still young to me, for I'm 1,000 years old."

(Chiliad)"1,000? You and my father must've been born around the same time, then."

(Referee)"Let the match...begin!"

Chiliad lunged at Hit, and was immediately punched in the face.

(Chiliad)"Hmm, you definitely hit hard. Time to get serious!"

He threw a punch with his left hand, them another with his right. Hit was suddenly on his right side, and got a small cut on his face from Chiliad's fist.

(Champa)"What?! How'd he hit Hit!?"

(Chiliad)"Caught ya!"

(Hit)"Hmph, that was just a fluke."

(Chiliad)"Think so? Then try again!"

He performed a spin kick, causing Hit to vanish. Chiliad then swung his tail, knocking Hit square in the jaw.

(Champa)"What's going on with you, Hit!?"

(Hit)"Wh-What?! How'd you know where I'd be?!"

(Chiliad)"Guldo, that little green man up there, he figured out your secret. He can stop time too, but for as long as he can hold his breath. From what he saw, you can only stop time for 0.1 seconds."

(Champa)"That little snot wad can stop time?! And for longer than Hit?!?"

(Beerus)"Hey, Champa! You nervous over there?!"

(Champa)"Sh-Shut up! Hit's still gonna win this thing!"

Chiliad went into his golden form.

(Chiliad)"Now, this is were things get real!"

They both jumped into the air, trading blows with each other, shifting in and out of the spectators sight.

(Hit)"If you know where I'll be, then I'll just be another step ahead of you!"

(Chiliad)"Then I'll take a hundred more steps ahead!"

(Champa)"Ugh! This is getting no where!"

(Vados)"Don't fret, Lord Champa. Hit barely uses any stamina when stopping time, so it's only a matter of time before Chiliad becomes too tired to fight."

(Beerus)"Heh, that's what you think."

After a few parts of the ring were damaged, the combatants dropped down.

(Hit)"Looks like we're matched in battle power."

(Chiliad)"Yeah, for a while."

(Hit)"What's that mean?"