Chapter 18: The God of All

(Earth)

(Chiliad)"Zeno?? He wants to see me?"

(Whis)"It appears so."

(Chiliad)"Well, what should I do? We still got Black and the other guy to deal with..."

(Beerus)"It should be obvious! If the King of All sends for you, you don't check your damn calendar you just go."

(Whis)"There's an issue however. Even at my best, it'll be two days time until we get to Zeno's palace."

(Kabito)"Oh? Well I could transport you all with the instantaneous movement."

(Chiliad)"What luck! Wait, how come a Kai can do that, but not an Angel?"

(Whis)"Don't ask me, ask the creator of this series."

(Chiliad)"What??"

(Whis)"We're wasting time, let's hurry up and get going!"

(Kabito)"Right, Kai-Kai!"

Chiliad, Whis and Kabito were immediately transported to a strange building in the shape of one of those kanji things. And in front of that building was the Grand Minister himself.

(Grand Minister)"Welcome, Chiliad. I am known as the Grand Minister, second in command of the great Omni King."

(Chiliad)"Oh! Uh- I mean, good afternoon. Sorry, I didn't think you'd be out here already."

(Grand)"It's quite alright. Let's hurry along now, the Omni King is eager to see you."

The inside of Zeno's palace was unlike any other Chiliad had seen before, as the inside was much, much larger than the outside, and the corridor of pillars floated off the floor. And the Minister, there was an unusual aura about him, similar to God Energy, but somehow different in an undescribable way.

(Chiliad)"Uh, hey. Whis?"

(Whis)"Yes?"

(Chiliad)"The Grand Minister, he looks a lot like you and your sister. He wouldn't happen to be...?"

(Whis)"Yes. He is my father, and my other 10 siblings are the Angels of their respective universes. And if you're wondering, he is the strongest fighter in all 12, apart from Zeno of course."

(Chiliad)"Ah, makes sense, I guess. Well if he's that strong, couldn't we just get him to help defeat Black and Zamasu?"

(Whis)"I wouldn't bring them up if I were you. If Zeno finds out about that situation, he won't even hesitate to wipe out everything and start again."

(Chiliad)"O-Oh! Uh, yeah...let's just not talk about that."

(Kabito)"Shh! We're in his presence..."

The Kai and Angel bowed before the King of All, sitting upon a throne much to big for his child-like body, and accompanied by the two identical attendants.

(Zeno)"Hi, thanks for showing up!!!"

(Chiliad)"Um, yes. It's an honor to meet you once more,King of All./ How'd he even get here? Who made him??"

(Zeno)"It's been really boring around here, so I was thinking about making a friend!"

(Chiliad)"Ok, then why am I here?"

(Zeno)"Because I want you to be that friend!"

(Chiliad)"Oh! I see... Now what?"

(Zeno)"Now what what?"

(Chiliad)"I mean, we're friends now I guess, but what do we do now?"

(Zeno)"Hehe, play games of course!"