Chapter 19: Conclusion

Chiliad set the clay pot down at his feet, then took a wide stance.

Chiliad: Zamasu, have you heard about the legend of Piccolo, the Demon King?

Zamasu: No. What of it?

Chiliad: I thought not, it's an event on Earth that took place centuries ago. A Namekian traveled here and split his body into a pair good and bad minds. The evil incarnation of that Namek then gave birth to hundreds of mutant children, and began conquering the planet. It seemed as though the Humans were doomed, but then a man called Mutaito appeared.

Zamas: Nameks are stronger than Humans, what could just one do?

Chiliad: That's what the pot is for! You're right, Mutaito had no chance, but he invented this technique specifically for people like you! You can thank Whis for showing me how it was invented!! MAFUBA!!!

Without warning the blue Frost Demon launched a green wave of energy, forcing Zamasu into a whirlwind, and almost like a funnel, the Kai was being directed to the clay pot.

Zamasu: Wh-What is this technique?!

Chiliad: You may be right about mortal life being weaker than the Gods, but they make up for it in cleverness! This is the power of mortals!!

Throwing his hands down, the green Kai was compressed into energy and sealed inside the clay pot, then Chiliad quickly placed the lid on top, then a strange paper seal on the front.

Chiliad: The Mafuba, a sealing technique developed by the Human race to defeat what they considered to be the Devil... I wonder, how many people think that way of you?

(Meanwhile)

Cooler stood before Chiliad Black, smirking before taking on his fifth form, but no golden hue.

Black: Do you wish to fight me like that?? My Crimson transformation is more than enough to rip you apart!

Cooler: Same goes for me, this is more than enough.

Black: Heh, I must've hit your head, never thought I'd see the mighty Cooler act THIS recklessly!

Powering up with a crimson aura, Black charged at his large Frost Demon, only to be blinded by a sudden flash and receive a blow to the guy, launching Black into a building.

Black: What the hell?! How, that form he's in doesn't have nearly enough energy to-

Cooler: That all you got, "Brother"??

Cooler suddenly appeared in front of the false Frost Demon, firing a massive energy ball at point blank range, vaporizing the ruined tower and severally burning Chiliad Black. The enraged Zamasu rose to the dark clouds, charging a purple energy attack of his own.

Black: You won't get away with this, you filthy mortal!! Kamehameha!!!

He then fired a massive beam of Ki, completing engulfing Cooler. But with another bright flash, the Frost Demon flew right through the beam.

Cooler: Avon calling!

He knocked Chiliad Black down into the concrete, continuing his assault with a powerful stomp to the gut.

F-Chiliad: Wh-Whoa! Cooler's improved a whole damn lot, he's not even in his gold form yet!

Wyndolyn: The other Chiliad seems to have already beaten Zamasu, it looks like he used some kind of seal on him.

Gowasu: Are these two really the same as before?? It's entirely one-sided for Zamasu and Black!

Meanwhile, the base world Chiliad held the clay pot under his arm while observing the fight between his brother and Black, but the difference between him and his cyborg counterpart is that he could tell what was really going on. Those flashes if light before each punch, each kick, each and every energy blast across the area, he could see what Cooler was doing, the strategy he came up with in the Time Chamber alone. For just a brief second, Cooler was going in and out of his Golden transformation, just as he made contact with Black. It was obvious why Cooler would do this, as the Gold form drains an incredible amount of stamina, even for the "limitless" supply Chiliad himself was granted along with his wish for Immortality.