00|Sneak Peek|

Scenes

[Y/N] was a guard. She was supposed to be the guard to Prince Ezran. His protector. And she was just that. Her loyalty above all else was supposed to be the kingdom.

"You want to come with me to my hideout?" Ezran asked the [H/C] female.

"Huh?" She was snapped out of her stoop.

"Were you staring again? Getting lost in space up there." Ezran teased her.

She pursed her lips. For two years she was Ezran's personal guard. And along the way, she had grown fond of him. So much so that she had formed a sort of friendship with him.

But something was keeping her from letting herself out there. She tried to ignore it. [Y/N] really did, but the pain in her forearm was making it harder.

"Do you want me to come to your hideout with Bait?" [Y/N] asked him.

Ezran smiled up at her beaming practically. She looked in a different direction to where his brother was at. [Y/N] was supposed to be the most loyal to the King. King Harrow. But she couldn't help it.

She was the most loyal to the princes. And nothing could ever change that.

Dialogue Snippets

"Let your inner Sokka shine through, White Lance."

•"I see humor isn't your strong suit." "Like you should talk, Mistress Serious."

•"Boys, get behind me..... Oh, its just a moonshadow elf. Continue."

•"We will find you and recover what has been stolen from us." "Hey, Decimiss, stop talking to air!"

•"Were you looking at-." "Nope. Nope. Don't even go there!"

•"What the f-." "There are young ears present, [Y/N]."

•"You know for being a bloodthirsty energy being, you're actually really cool." "So, are you so called moon demon, but you're a lot more chill than I am."

•"Why must you hate me?" "I don't hate you. I just very much dislike you. Besides the fact I'm here protecting the both of you."

•"'Do or do not there is no try.'" "Where did you hear that?" "I read it in a book about something called the force." "Like the forces of good and evil?" "No! Like the forces of nature! I don't know! Don't ask me. I'm not that smart!"

•"Since Rayla is telling all her secrets, I guess I'll give it a try then." "Please, don't say that you're here to kill me in order to get the primal orb." "How did you know? Or got to that conclusion?"

•"Magic is interesting in its own way. It's choas driven my emotion and heart. It's peace driven by want and need. It's balance driven by aggression and corruption."

As you can see in the snippets, I am trying to have a breath of humor in my writing (and most likely failing). Sadly, this is an experiment and the story will have the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Legendary Defender, and other fandoms references and jokes along with it. On another note, I will be making the first three official chapters be about your background and how you got to the palace.