Nineteen

Leena heard the door get opened. She thought it was Mufty but the three brutal looking men she saw got her trembling.
The man in front split his wide face into a devilish grin.
"Daughter of the devil." He said. "The time has come."
"What?" She demanded with fear.

"You are an evil. You destroyed Mufty but we are glad you did because you gave the chance to do what we have always dreamt of.
"Please don't kill me." She cried but the evil smile they wore scared her the more.
One of them removed a knife.
"Are you going to slaughter her in here or outside?"

"In here. Wait, where is Mufty?"
"He went out." Leena replied in trepidation. "Please shoot me instead."
"Where is Mufty?"
Boom!

There was a sudden loud sound which was obviously from a bomb blast that shook everyone there.
"Ya Jabar! What was that?" One of them pondered.
Boom!

Another explosion which raised soil, flame and dust. From the loudness of the sound, it was very close and that meant there was an attack on the camp.
"You!" An insurgent pointed at Leena. "You brought them here. You brought the military!"
"Shoot her!" Another one said.
Bang! Bang!!

Two bullets escaped through the barrel and slashed into the heart. Blood, moans and death followed at once.
The two men watched in horror as Mufty came in fully armed while their colleague lay dead on the floor.
"Mufty." The leader said. "Peace be upon you. There is an attack."
"I know because I am the attacker. If not for the innocent kids and women in this camp, it would have been settled at once but at least, some of you will die."
"Muf....."

Bang! Bang! Bang!
He killed the two men.
Leena got up, crying and nearly hugged him subconsciously but he declined. He was now wearing that mean and dangerous expression. He rushed into the inner room and pushed the mattress aside. He had a secret hole underneath. He pulled the cover open and brought a backpack. He hung it over his back and carried his guns.
The AK47 hung over his shoulder; a pistol in his left hand while he put some ammunition inside the bag.

"Come on." He said before he peeped.
The camp was in a pandemonium. Women and children screamed.
Jahl looked calm but his brain was in turmoil. How did the military find them?

He looked more mean than ever . He was standing in front of over five hundred armed men.
"Troop A: Ma'awiyan Battalion, get the children and women in one place and get ready for evacuation. Troop B: Salahudeenan Battalion, make sure the gates are sealed. Let the arsenal be opened and move the weapons inside the trucks. We don't know where they are. The satellite can't pick anything. Mufty. Where is he?"

"I think he is dead." An insurgent said.
Jahl frowned. He had forgotten that he ordered his execution. This was a time he needed him most. Why did that daughter of evil come into his life? She was nothing but a fame fatale. But wait....the men did not come back to make a report. Was he really dead?

"Open the arsenal!" Jahl ordered and the men went in. About three hundred of them began to move the heavy weapons. Most of them wondered how they could acquire such weapons. There was no doubt that there were high powered men behind this.

Mufty and Leena were hiding under a truck. He asked to wait and then he crawled out. He could see the men going in and out of the arsenal, loading the weapons into a truck. He felt like laughing. They did not know that he was the one who set all of the bombs and he got them from the arsenal. There was no single military man out there.

He saw Jahl and three men go into his cabin, probably to confirm his death.
That was the moment he had been waiting for.
He pushed his thumb on the detonator and the scary sound emerged.
Boom!

The flame that followed the blast lit the camp momentarily , then a cloud of dust and scattering of particles.
Jahl was dead. Mufty grinned.
He pushed his thumb on the second detonator and the arsenal was blown. Most of the men had no time to scream. They were reduced to mere tiny particles. Some of them who were outside but within the arsenal were also blown off, with body parts loitering, while some escaped the blast.