Chapter Two: Spiderboy in Central City

Bea POV:

30....31.... 32......33.....34......35......36....

Wow. Walking was weird after being in a coma. I just got Jitters with Barry and saw Iris. She was with this Eddie guy and I can tell Barry got friendzoned, hard.

I sipped on my coffee until I felt a hand pull me into an alleyway. I squeezed my coffee tightly while a guy pinned me to a wall. He had a pistol in one hand and the other was over my mouth. "You're going to do everything I say, babydoll. Alright." He said in a rough tone.

Now here's where I face a problem. Do I use my untrained powers, escape, possibly kill the guy, risk people finding out I have powers and possibly get killed or scream hoping someone will come and rescue me? I chose option number two. Maybe Barry was nearby.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and the next thing you know, he hits me over the head and everything goes black.

When I wake up, I realized that I was on top of the TALLEST BUILDING IN CENTRAL CITY. I have a legitimate fear of heights so I'm freaking out. I stand up and then I realize I'm not alone.

"Hey" I hear a different voice say. I screamed again. Then I realized it was the masked hero from Queens, Spiderman.

"Spiderman?! What are you doing here?! I thought you worked in Queens?!"  I squealed. What. The. Frickty. Frack. Tic. Tac.

"Might I ask you the same question" he said in a stern voice. Oops. He knows me. But how? I've never met him in my life.......

"Ummm 1, it's a long story. 2, do I know you?"

"You did until you disappeared. Tell me what happened Beatrice"

He did not just go there.
"Salty much, but I was struck by lightning and went into a coma for a year...." I started bubbling with anger. My hands started glowing and the energy came back.

"Holy Shit!" Spidershit said.

I realized what are was happening. I started doing breathing techniques. It went away. "I'm a medda human. Because I was struck by lightning, I developed these powers." I paused for a moment. "Shocked the Flash didn't same me" I muttered.  He looked at me. "What." He said confused. "Alright goodbye, I'm leaving." I said running down to get to an elevator.

I went home and called Peter.