Chapter 5: A Suit

Bea POV:

I woke up the next day with one word ingrained into my stupid Gen Z head.

'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'

Why Vine. Why have you done this to my poor, feeble mind.

I need coffee. Why is the sky blue? I have to pee. Why am I thinking like a two year old.

So that's what I did. I looked up why the sky was blue, peed, and went to Jitters.

I walked into S.T.A.R. Labs and almost dropped my coffee.

"Hey Bea Bea Gun, I'm just putting the finishing touches on your suit" Cisco said with a smirk.

It was amazing. The suit was rose gold  and was made out of a spandex like material. It had a hood and an aura symbol. Cisco had also made goggles to go with it.

"It's made out of vibranium and rubber. That means it's bullet proof and lightning resistant. We had to you leather for your brother because the vibranium would have absorbed his vibrations and speed." Cisco said. I ran over to him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you" I squealed. He chuckled "It's no problem kid." I loved how he called me kid, even though he's only a few years older than me.

"Also" he said with a fangirlish squeal. "Tony Stark is coming to meet Barry and check out my tech."

That explains why Spiderman was here.

"Just Tony?" I asked. I had a slight feeling of anticipation. I really want to figure out who Spiderman was. His voice had sounded like Peter's, but deeper. Maybe he used some tech to mask his voice.

"He's bringing another hero named S-" Cisco said. Then I cut him off

"Spiderman"

Cisco looked at me shocked. "Do you know him or something?" I looked at him. Then, I remembered something. I know how Spiderman knows me.

"Before I developed powers, there was this antihero named Venom. I had a run in with him and he held me hostage. Spiderman saved my life." I said. How could I have not remembered this!? It was what Peter teased me about 24/7.

The next thing I know, Barry is right next to me. I screamed. I didn't recognize him in his suit.

"Hey guys! Bea, is that your suit?" He said in a perky tone.

"Yep" I said in a calm tone to place contrast in our moods.

The next thing you know, the crime monitor thingy is going off.

"Gotta blast" I said jokingly and Barry ran off.