Chapter 8: The Dream

Bea POV:

I woke up sweating and panting.. It was all just a dream. Was Gwen really dead? Was Spiderman somehow connected to Gwen and if she really did die, maybe I can predict the future in some way?

The day we went through the mission like it happened in my dream. The men, the bank,  the comment about that Aura and the Flash should date, Barry commenting back that it would be incest, even little Aurora. Barry and I got Ben and Jerry's.

All the comments were the same. I'll ask Caitlin about this.

Then came the rooftop. Okay Bea, play it cool. You totally didn't see this coming 7 hours beforehand.

Instead of saying "What do ya want Spidey.", I went with a simple "Hey."

"I saw the video of you at the bank" He said in the same tone as before. God, well that didn't change anything.  What do I do to avoid any akward meetings in the future!? Maybe I can find out who he is under the mask.

"Oh yeah..... My brother has a side injury, so he needed my help! He could have died without me." I said in a moderately happy voice.

"Oh....." He said akwardly. "So your brother is the Flash?" Spiderman asked.

Conflict avoided.

"I never said that"

The conversation kept going at a steady pace. We talked for a few hours, until I had to help Barry with a date.

This is weird. I'm definitely calling Caitlin, Cisco, Ryan, or Stephanie about this.

"Hey Steph.." I said.

"Yeah."

"I think I can predict the future through dreams."

"Come to the lab right now."

She hung up. I put in my cheap, ripoff airpods and listen to bury a friend by Billie Eilish and walked to the lab.

//

SHorT ChaPtEr bUt Hi!

I'M BACK

YEY