Chapter 3: Voicemails

Peter POV:

I couldn't believe it. Bea was alive, with powers! Maybe she could be my sidekick, but Ned is my sidekick. Sidekick's sidekick? And since I'm working for Mr. Stark she be his sidekick's-sidekick's- sidekick. Or would that be sidekicks'-sidekick. (A/N: that was a mouthful) Nah I'm getting carried away.

Why didn't she contact me? I mean she was in a coma, but what about when she got out of the coma? Maybe she did. I asked Karen to check my voicemails. I guess she did try, twice. Oops. I feel incredibly guilty right now.

"Hey Pete, it's Bea. I'm okay. I was struck by lightning and into a coma for a year, but I'm recovered. I hope everything is going well with you and Gwen. I love you." The voicememo said. She always had this sweet tone, but her voice was filled with fear and a hint of reassurance. It reminded me of Gwen. She always used that voice when I came in needing to be stitched up. The memories of that night fled in.

Her falling. Harry. The bridge. The snap of her bones.

To get my mind off of the dreaded night, I listened to the next voicemail.
"Hey Pete. How are you? I miss you. Tell Aunt May I love her. Something classified happened to me after coma, so I'm staying with Barry and I might not come home" she said. W.H.A.T...... I have a feeling it has to do with her powers. Maybe she knows that dude, the Streak....or the Flash....or whatever they call him....or her.

"Barr is getting friendzoned hard." BIG MOOD. "Also I ran into Spiderman. I guess he knows who I am and started upsetting me. What a pretentious dick! He's nothing like you." Oh Bea, if only you knew.

"Well I gotta go back to the C.C.P.D. Tell Ned I miss him and Flash that he can go shove a book up his backend......FLASH THOMPSON....I mean, it's not like I know anyone else named the Flash.... I MEAN FLASH.... heh. Well ciao." Yup she definitely knows who that superhero is. Maybe she's his sidkick? WHAT'S WITH THIS SIDE KICK THING!!! oh god..... Well maybe I'll see her again.... At the C.C.PD.......

//
Well that was a short filler chapter. Fun Fact *drumroll*: Tom Holland and I share a birthday!

Also Tommorow is October 1, the one year anniversary of the Vegas Shooting. It's scary to think I was only less than fifteen minutes away from the shooting when it happened. My heart goes out to anyone who was affected by this. #VegasStrong