Falling in deep

*Jane POV*

I woke up and drew the curtains from my beautiful four poster bed, it had two layers of curtains. The inner one was white and slightly transparent, the outer curtains were green, deep forest green, and thick velvet fabric. I pushed them apart, and the bright light hit me like wall. I waited til my eyes adjusted, and saw it was a stunning day. I looked at my clock, it was barely 8 am.

Slowly I began to rise, and the pain came back to my knees. I noticed the bandaged were all over my bed, why hadn't I taken them off? Thank goodness it was summer, I could not imagine going to school like this. It was not so bad when I had begun walking to the bathroom, but it looked awful. I stripped down and turned the water on warm, and adjusted the water one more time before stepping inside. The warm water felt great against my body, except for my knees. That hurt a lot, but i ignored it and started shampooing my hair. After about twenty minutes I was done, and wrapped a towel around my body.

I went into my walk in closet, and tried to put some jeans on. It didn't work, when I had just got them up to my knees -- uh, lets just say it didn't work. I put on a cute denim shorts, and a green tank top. I decided not to bother with my hair, it never got frizzy anyway.

I was just about to get downstairs when I met my little sister:

"You owe me ten bucks."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do, I didn't tell mom about that boy you came in with yesterday."

"What do you know about him?" I demanded.

"Nothing."

"Exactly."

My sister Rayne had a tendency of blackmailing people. I didn't know why, it wasn't like we needed money. I passed her and stomped down. I was so, so hungry. I think I forgot to eat yesterday. Mom had made pancakes, my favorite. I ate my pancakes with cheese; I know what you're thinking; ew that's gross, but I like it. I always had. My family ate them with bacon. It is not like I don't eat meat, but just not this early in the morning.

I decided to take a walk, without Rosie this time. She doesn't let me think. I walked over to the park, but I was not in the mood to swing. I walked on, and soon reached a fork. I turned right, and kept on walking. I saw a familiar grey house. James was in the garage doing push ups, with one arm. I walked over to him. I had no idea what I was doing. I lied myself on top of him, which in result he smashed into the ground.

"Uh, sorry. I just thought it seemed like you needed a bit more challenge."

"Jane?"

"Um, yeah"

I was still on top of him. He started doing push ups with me on, but he used both arms. I giggled and got of. He turned around to face me, and I blushed. We stared at each other.

"What? You didn't think I could do it?" He grinned.

"I don't know."

"Your turn. I showed you my push ups, now you gotta do it."

"WHAT? No, I can't do push ups." I exclaimed.

I was true, I had tried in gymnastics at school. I couldn't even do one. He looked at me. Well, if he wanted to see me try and do push ups. I got down and and lifted my body up, this was the easy part. I slowly went down, this was easy too. Then I tried to lift my body back up, but collapsed into the ground. He laughed.

"What? I told you I could not do push ups."

He got down on his knees and grabbed my waist. Which sent an electric shock wave throughout my body. I winced.