Dinner at The Blaketons

*Jane POV*

I opened the gates for James and he drove in on a motorcycle. He kissed my hand and I lead him inside. We held hands and joined the table. I, James and Rayne sat on one side of the table and mom and dad on the other. We were having steak, not my favorite. Too much meat. My parents were questioning him. They hadn't done that with Brandon. I wondered why they were doing it, but it was interesting. I learned something new, like his last name Swayer. It's crazy, why hadn't I asked that? We ate silence. I was mostly just moving the food around at my plate with my fork, the other hand was resting at my thigh.  

Suddenly I felt James's hand touching mine, I smiled. He started caressing my hand. It felt good, I got the shivers and goosbumps. I realized how odd this must look for my parents; me not eating, just sitting there smiling. I removed my hand wishing that would stop him, but since I had got to know him these past days something told me he wouldn't. I felt his hand on my thigh and jumped up. 

"Um, I got to go to- the bathroom," I said an walked out. I heard James chuckling. I can't believe him, this is not funny. I went in to the bathroom, but I could not think straight. I walked almost back to the kitchen again and called out:

"James, can you come and help me with something?"

He got up, I could hear his chair scraping against the floor. He walked over to me.

"So, how can I help you," he asked in a seductive voice. He placed his hands on my hips.

"Don't." But I didn't move.

"Why? I know you like it, I can feel how I make you feel." I took a long time to answer, I can't even think straight when he is this close.

"Then you should know I'm pretty bad a hiding it." I said.

He stroke my hair away and kissed my lips softly, no matter how much I tried fighting it, I still kissed him back.

"Please?" I pleaded. He stopped and walked back into the kitchen. 

They all stared at me when I entered just behind James, and took a seat next to him.

"My hair was stuck in the zipper." I lied. I went back to moving my food around, and occasionally taking a small bite. James luckily kept to himself and chatted with my dad. Rayne kept sending me these looks, I don't know what to make off them. But it was clear she had a message for me. They finally finished eating and I took James up to my room. I sat down on my bed, he sat down next to me after he had scanned the room.

"So did you have fun at Sarah's?"

"Yeah, I did."

"What did you guise do?"

"Talking mostly."

"About me?" He grinned.

"Amongst other things yes."

"What did you say about me?"

"I can't talk about you with you. That is just weird. It's like you taking about me with me."

"I can talk about you with you." He smiled and continued; "You are beautiful, smart, talented. Every time I'm with you you find new ways to surprise me, and you-"

 "Stop." I was blushing, and I looked away. 

"You do realize you are sort of blocking all my options, I'm not allowed to touch you I'm not allowed to-"

I broke him off with a kiss.

"You know there are other ways to-" "Stop people from talking." He said in-between our kisses. I pulled away. "I know, but this one was just faster." He smiled at me. We sat gazing into each others eyes, finally he was being quiet. I don't know what it was with him, he just made me so nervous. I lied down.