Chapter 206: If His Highness Can't Get It Then Voila!

Helian Wei Wei’s left hand grabbed the bamboo cylinder, and casually shook it around.

Her movements didn’t look as pious as other young ladies’, yet it contained an elegance that was difficult to describe.

Eunuch Sun sighed, and muttered in a quiet voice. “How come this person’s style doesn’t seem like she’s requesting her fortune stick. Instead, it seems like she’s swirling a goblet.”

Hearing this, Baili Jia Jue looked up, a trace of light streaked through his apathetic eyes, faintly discernible.

Moving around this cylinder of bamboo sticks and so on made Wei Wei truly feel a bit awkward, she then casually adopted a posture of entering a casino. After shaking a number of times, once she found the feeling, she raised her hand.

The bamboo stick fell down.

The little novice monk standing by the side took that fortune stick and gave it to Head Abbot Fang Zhang.

Head Abbot Fang Zhang saw the words on the fortune stick and burst out into loud laughter. “Excellent, excellent.”

Retired Emperor uttered ‘oh?’, until after the wood stick was brought to him did his eyebrows jump in astonishment.

Helian Jiao Er realized that something’s not right, suddenly turned to look at Wei Wei.

And only saw those smiling eyes looking back at her directly before she shook the cylinder in her hand again, with a purely evil appearance.

Pa!

The second stick of wood fell down.

It’s already outstanding to obtain one excellent divination.

At this time, even the little novice monk was a bit perturbed when he looked at the words written on the fortune stick. He couldn’t help but take another look at Wei Wei.

“Both are highest high fortunes.” Head Abbot Fang Zhang stroked his beard. “It’s indeed rare to see.”

Both were the highest high fortunes? !

Within the temple hall, there was an uproar, as people looked at one another in dismay. When they looked at Wei Wei once again, there’s faintly more envy and admiration.

That maid standing by Helian Jiao Er’s side was stunned, and subconsciously looked at her lady’s face.

Sure enough, it ashened.

Why was it like this? !

The maid’s entire body was a little dazed, because in the past, they’d used the matter of drawing fortunes to mock the Eldest Miss.

At the time, Eldest Miss accompanied the young ladies to the temple every year and ran inside. The young ladies were disgusted with her but she didn’t know it. She was more energetic than anybody when it came to this kind of thing like praying for her own fortune. As if afraid other people didn’t know she adored Lord Murong, she only ever prayed for a marriage predestined by fate. Each time she made a wish, was a time she was humiliated, noisy mockery would ensue.

What happened with this slut today?

Could someone’s fate even be changed? !

How come she’d never heard of this kind of thing before!

Helian Jiao Er gripped her hands, since even if she wasn’t willing, she still needed to muster a smile.

On the contrary, Wei Wei was direct and efficient. When she passed by Helian Jiao Er’s side, she suddenly inclined her body as her fingers lightly helped her sweep away the dust on her shoulder, the sound of her voice neither low nor high, as if she didn’t care if other people heard her as she spoke clearly and drawn out. “Younger Sister? How is it? Does your face hurt?”