Chapter 211: Two-Faced Highness

Baili Jia Jue's slender fair fingers rested on the sandal wood low table. His gaze fell on Helian Wei Wei's body and his brows raised.

Wei Wei felt that she was already near enough as this big horse carriage still didn't have much room, if she moved forward a little more, the two of them would undoubtedly touch.

"It's easier to put on dress the wound if we are closer." Wei Wei leaned her face to one side, as she used the needle and dabbed a bit of the ointment made with the Heavenly Mountain Snow Lotus. Without raising her head, she said, "It wouldn't be good if I offend His Highness later."

He seemed to take a quick look at her and replied faintly. "There's nothing not good about it."

"Hmm?" Wei Wei raised her brows and faced him directly. She even wondered if this man's mysophobia had been cured.

When she heard him slowly say. "In any case, sooner or later, you'd still have to offend." When he said the word 'offend', don't know if it was deliberate or not, but he extended his hand to cross over Wei Wei, and let down the curtains behind her, his voice was neither soft nor heavy as it streaked across Wei Wei's ear, his breath struck her ear and made her feel a bit limp and numb.

Wei Wei tilted her face downward, saw the man's pure and cold eyes, and shifted her position. This man was simply the evildoer of evildoers, whoever he wanted to bewitch someday, she reckoned it'd be very easy.

Wei Wei raised her head and smiled as she moved forward and leaned a bit closer. She moved naturally as one hand held Baili Jia Jue's wrist and the other with the silver needle in hand. Bit by bit, she carefully pricked open the place where the shard sunk into. Her entire self gave people a kind of very comfortable feeling.

Only that, she felt that the two of them were still too close to each other.

She also didn't know if Third Prince had any objection to her touching his hand. From beginning to end, he looked down at her, the feeling of his presence was too intense, practically made Wei Wei crease her long, shapely eyebrows.

However, this didn't affect Wei Wei's treatment of the wound at all, as her hands didn't even tremble a bit. She first picked out that shard from the hollow of his palm then immediately applied ointment before using the white handkerchief to bind and finish her work!

"All done." Wei Wei stood up and was going to have the horse carriage stop, so she could go down.

But Baili Jia Jue turned to the outside and instructed. "Go a bit faster towards the very front."

Wei Wei: "..."

On the table, the smoke within the qilin incense burner increased as Baili Jia Jue uncovered its lid and took a glance at her. "Going down now, do you want everybody to know that you've been in my horse carriage."

No, she totally didn't have that intention.

Having people know would be unceasingly troublesome.

What she most disliked precisely was dealing with this kind of troubles. Wei Wei yawned, a little sleepy. "Then when should I go?"

Baili Jia Jue's enchanting eyes narrowed. Did she dislike staying together with him in the same carriage that much?

Seemingly like it was a careless gesture, Baili Jia Jue threw away the lid in his hand, and leaned his body back wearing a smile that wasn't a smile. "You certainly can go." If she moved, he'd break her pair of claws to save his heart from being vexed.

Wei Wei glanced at him, and actually felt that this person was a little unhappy. "Then you have them stop the carriage."

The fingers concealed in Baili Jia Jue's sleeves clenched as his demonically cold smile formed, pure and cold. "Go faster."