Chapter 210: Martial Qi Competition

His Highness shouldn't have bitten her fingers on purpose.

Although this man was one that had deep thoughts, but for the affairs between a male and female, he didn't seem to think much about it.

According to her own experience, Helian Wei Wei felt that this type of men generally liked those gentle and docile women who were like white rabbits as they find more thrill and fun in bullying them.

Helian Wei Wei's thoughts were not wrong, there were really quite a number of them who had these thoughts.

However, it had never crossed her mind that there was also another type of men, especially one called Baili Jia Jue.

What he liked to bully was not a little white rabbit but a lazy and untamed one like her.

The more difficult and challenging it was, the more he wanted to cut her claws.

The wind outside had calmed and a comfortable breeze blew by.

"Alright, you can eat the rest."

These were specially prepared for her, of course Baili Jia Jue would not eat too much of it. Not to mention, he never liked to eat such things. Since he had already taken a sweet advantage, he would stop here for now.

The smarter the prey was, a slow and steady pace was needed to tackle it. Just like how one would gradually warm the water to stew the frogs in, he would gradually move forward.

As for the other obstructions, Baili Jia Jue narrowed his eyes and the tip of his tongue slipped over his fingertips.

When it was time, he would naturally strike on his own...

The clueless Helian Wei Wei at the other side still had no idea that he had such thoughts. It could be that she had been hungry for quite sometime now and when she saw the half piece of osmanthus cake in her hand, she simply opened her mouth and threw the remaining bit in. The entire manner in which she ate it was very elegant but her cheeks were still bulging at the moment.

This osmanthus cake was delicious, it was not overly sweet and it had just the right amount of honey that seemed to melt in her mouth. With this burst of delicacy in her mouth, Helian Wei Wei was relishing every moment of it and showed a satisfied expression.

Baili Jia Jue glanced at her and said, "That was what This Lord ate from."

"Hmm?" Helian Wei Wei was still chewing happily and with her puffed up cheeks, she replied, "Didn't you say that I could eat the rest?"

Baili Jia Jue glanced at her faintly, looking a bit helpless at the same time. He rested his forehead on his fingers and could only say, "I meant those left on the plate, forget it, just continue eating."

She did not know why but Helian Wei Wei felt that the two words 'forget it' sounded as if he had another meaning behind it, it was as if he was insulting her IQ!

Looking at the small puffed up face in front of him, a smile fleeted and Baili Jia Jue quickly brought his fingers to his lips and covered it up with a few light coughs.

Helian Wei Wei naturally saw that he was making fun of her and she suddenly felt very vexed. Thinking how was it that whenever she was in front of this man here, her brains didn't seem to function very well.

"If you want to laugh, just laugh then." Helian Wei Wei leaned back and twisted her lips slightly.

Her little act of annoyance was clearly caught by the Third Prince with delight. He was thinking that this prey actually had weaknesses and if he could grasp them, one day, she would finally fall into his hands.