Chapter 250: His Majesty's Betrothal Gifts

Her glance seemed to be asking, what did these things mean?

Baili Jia Jue looked at her. His voice was extremely weak, but could not hide his innate grace and dignity, “Those are betrothal gifts.”

Betrothal gifts?

Everyone was stunned!

Nearly all of them doubted whether there was something wrong with their ears!

At this time, people just recalled that the world-famous third prince had chosen an imperial concubine not long ago. It seemed that they had said that whoever won the martial qi tournament would be chosen as the imperial concubine.

But, but, but…

Even though Helian Wei Wei was no longer a waste, she looked like that. They all thought the third prince would use her appearance to reject the marriage.

They didn’t expect this!

His Third Highness actually ordered more than ten boxes of gold to be given to Helian Wei Wei!

And he said that they were betrothal gifts!

It was like a bolt of thunder that shook the heavens!

The crowd looked at the wooden boxes that glittered like gold. They were struck dumb.

Was it true that whoever marries the third prince would have such gold?

Heavens!

What good luck did Helian Wei Wei have!

Helian Wei Wei was a bit unresponsive, but it wasn’t the gold that stunned her.

It was the persistence of a certain Royal Highness in giving betrothal gifts…

From before the martial arts tournament started, a certain Royal Highness seemed to have a strong affinity to these two words: “betrothal gifts”.

Helian Wei Wei wrinkled her willowy eyebrows. This hard to avoid situation led her to somewhat hesitate.

Such hesitation, when seen by Baili Jia Jue, made the expression in his eyes change. A smile slowly appeared on his lips.

The smile was a bit cold, reflected in his penetrating peach blossom eyes. At first glance, it made people feel a shocking evil, “What? You’re not willing to accept them?”

“It’s not that I’m unwilling to accept it.” Helian Wei Wei was quite distressed. “I don’t know what to use as a dowry.”

Having said that, Helian Wei Wei felt a little uncomfortable. She never thought that one day she would discuss with a man in public the question of “betrothal gifts and bride dowry”.

Sure enough, when she looked up, His Third Highness wore a somewhat blank expression.

In any case, they’ve talked about it. Helian Wei Wei didn’t care about it, “Wait until before we get married, I will make it up for Your Highness.”

Baili Jia Jue grunted his assent, which carried a shallow evil aura that only she could see.

Helian Wei Wei only felt an indescribable warmth on her cheeks. If she had known earlier, she would not say anything and just silently accepted the gifts.

Looking at Helian Wei Wei’s appearance, Murong Changfeng who was standing under the stage, clenched his fists tightly.

She’s getting married.

And her husband was not him…

Until now, he had not understood what position Helian Wei Wei really held in his mind.