Chapter 265: The Princess Sold Some Stuff

“Ah?” The palace maids raised their heads in perplexity and whispered, “But it was just recently made by His Highness. It was made of the finest sandalwood and worth quite a bit of silver.”

Helian Wei Wei slowly squinted. “Was it?”

“En.” The maid thought she had said something wrong and her neck shrank back.

Helian Wei Wei laughed. “Then clean it up and sell it outside the palace.”

What?!

The palace maids were all taken aback, and for a moment almost wondered that something was wrong with their ears.

Helian Wei Wei paused, raised her eyes again, looked at the two palace maids, and smiled as usual: “That’s right. There’s also that bed behind the protective screen. Try to sell it too. It’s made from gold and should worth a lot of money.”

What the hell are you thinking, Princess!

That’s the treasure His Highness must see every day!

If you sell it, you’ll be killed.

The palace maids dare neither to promise nor want to offend the princess who looked very annoyed. They just bowed their heads and said, “Here, these..these servants will ask Eunuch Sun for instructions.”

“All right, go and ask for instructions.” As long as it didn’t touch her bottom line, Helian Wei Wei was very understanding.

Those palace maids immediately felt touched. Until they heard Helian Wei Wei’s words that accompanied her smile, “If I don’t get the instruction, I would tear it down with my own hands.”

The palace maids: …

Then they had better go to ask for instructions!!!!

On the first day of the big wedding, there was an air of “foul wind and rain of blood” inside the royal bedroom. It was unknown what kind of news were spread outside.

For example, His Highness and the princess’ horoscopes did not match.

Eunuch Sun listened to the news that these women were bringing him. After thinking for a while, he took the robe and cape with both hands and presented them to his master.

“Your Highness, the princess is going to sell the bathtub in the washroom. You see…” As he said this, his voice was full of caution as he looked at Baili Jia Jue who was putting on his robe.

“The bathtub?” Baili Jia Jue lifted his beautiful eyebrows, and then as if thinking of something, the corners of his lips drew a vicious arc. “She is so shy.”

Eunuch Sun was silent. He had lived for nearly sixty years. He had never seen anyone who was so shy that they would sell bathtubs.

What’s more…

“The Princess also wants to sell off the golden bed behind you?” After that, Grandpa Sun lifted his eyes again. He couldn’t help glancing at his master many times. He was afraid that His Highness would just sneer and said, “Let her try selling it!”

Then, he would be in a terrible situation…Sure enough, Baili Jia Jue stopped straightening out his collars. Eunuch Sun felt numbness on his scalp.

“Let her sell,” Baili Jia Jue said in a faint voice.And then what? Nothing?

Eunuch Sun couldn’t tell how many times he was surprised today. Since His Highness loved the bed so much, he should not have let people sell things so easily.

With some misgivings, he then listened to Baili Jia Jue’s unexpected addition: “Afterwards, I will buy it back.”

Eunuch Sun was stunned and bowed his head, “Yes.”