3.

(Honestly I don't know wtf happened when I was writing this. Like this was supposed to be a serious chapter but that definitely didn't happen. Like what even is this chapter? Just a warning)

After Lucy was introduced to all the guild members present, she left in search of a new house.
"How did you find her anyway?" Gray asked as he chugged down the rest of his beer and layed his head on Natsu's shoulder.
"When we were looking for Ign... him... she was just kinda there and started talking to me. I tried to get away, but then Happy started talking to her so I was kinda stuck."

Gray laughed as he tipped his cup upside down, trying to see if there was anything left.
"G-Gray are you drunk!?" Gray groaned and rubbed his head.
"May... be?"
"How we-we haven't even been here that long!?"
"W... was playing a game w... ith Cana..." Natsu sighed as Gray started laughing.
"Shoooosh pinky... meh head hurt..."
"Wait are you drunk o-or just hung over? I've never seen you drunk be-before. It's really weird..." Natsu mumbled as Gray hugged him and giggled.

"H-how much have you had to drink?"
"Ummm... lot... s." Gray giggled as Natsu glanced around the room looking for help.
"I think Cana spiked my drink." Gray cackled as Natsu turned to look at him with wide eyes.
"What!?" He yelped as his voice cracked.

Natsu stood up and walked over to Cana with Gray still hugging him as his feet dragged across the floor.
"Cana what'd you do, he-he's being weird." Natsu whined as Cana looked up and laughed.
"I found this place full of stuff and this guy gave me a bottle!" She giggled excitedly.
"For the experience of a lifetime! Weeeeee!" Cana hung upside off her chair as she cracked up, laughing so hard her stomach hurt. Gray joined in and just layed on the floor wheezing.

"Was it a drug?" Natsu asked while looking at Gray with concern.
"Dunno... but should stop in like..." Cana held up her hands and started counting her fingers, deep in concentration.
"A while..." She laughed and fell out of her chair.

"Friendship is MaGic!" Cana screamed and started pouring herself more beer.
"Let it GoOoOoOoOoOo! Let gOoooOo! Um... hold back any MORE!"
"Gray no!"
"Slam the doooooOOOoor!"
"This isn't what I wanted when I called you Elsa!" Natsu whined and covered his head.

"Some... BODY ONCE TOLD MEEEE!" Levy walked over and flicked Cana in the head.
"No. We don't do that in this house."
"Levy please help me!" Natsu whined and pushed her forward.
"What even happened to them?"
"I don't know." Natsu sighed and just layed on the floor.
"I give up." He whispered as he wrapped his scarf around his face.

"Graaaaay eat a snickers! You're not you when you're hungry!"  Cana yelled and threw an empty cup at him.
"Hell no Twix is clearly superior!" Cana sat up with a look of disgust.
"You ignorant hoe! Twix suck ass!"
"At least they get to suck something unlike you!"

"Levy stop them!" Natsu whined and covered his ears. Cana and Gray broke out into another laughing fit as Cana reached for more beer.
"I think you've had enough." Levy threw the cup somewhere as Cana pouted.
"But I'm thirsty!" She whined as Gray cackled behind her.
"Heh thirsty!"

Natsu covered Gray's mouth and sighed.
"Why does it seem like they're getting worse?" He mumbled as Gray licked his hand.
"Ewwww." Natsu pulled his hand away and wiped it in the floor.
"Why don't you drink some water?" Levy offered as Cana stuck her nose up.
"No."
"Do you wanna build a snowman!" Gray yelled as a few ice shares flew from his hands, hitting the ceiling.

Most of the guild was watching at this point and laughing hysterically. Gray jumped up onto a table and took his shirt off, throwing it somewhere.
"And I said BAAAAAAABYYYY! You! Are! My! ANGEEEEL!" Gray yelled as he pointed at random people.
"Gray please get down." Natsu begged as he poked his leg.

"Awwww! Natsu you look sooooo cute right now!" Gray hiccuped as Natsu fell to the floor blushing.
"Hey Gray I think you killed Natsu!" Someone from the crowd yelled. Gray looked down confused.
"Oh shitz he dead... I'm too young for jail!" Gray wailed and layed down on the table.

Cana pulled away from Levy, giggling.
"Gray we should start a band! We'd be ssooooo amazing!" She climbed onto the table.
"Alright fuckers! I'm famous now so clap!" Several people in the guild began clapping and whistling.

"A DUCK WALKED UP TO A LEMONADE STAND AND HE SAID TO THE MAN RUNNING THE STAND!" Gray sat up and started screaming.
"HEY BUM BUM BUM GOT ANY GRAPES!"
"THE MAN SAID NO BECAUSE HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT!" Cana screamed as several people began laughing.

Just then Erza walked in, stopping dead in her tracks. Natsu looked up with new found hope. He ran over to her quickly.
"Ezra please stop them!" Natsu whimpered almost in tears.
"What's going on?" She looked around trying to assess the situation.
"Cana g-got something from a-a weird shop guy a-and Gray and her drank it and they're being weird!" Natsu clung to her arm as she ruffled his hair.

"Calm down it'll be fine." Natsu sniffled and didn't let go of her arm as she made her way over to the table.
"What's going on here!?" She yelled at the two screaming on the table. The entire guild fell silent as Natsu flinched slightly.

"We're in a band!" Cana giggled as Ezra reached up and picked both of them off the table, carrying them to the infirmary.
"Ohhh I've never been in trouble with Ezra before!" Cana giggled.
"Oh wait yes I have! You- you'll always tell me not to drink!" She hiccuped as Gray started laughing. Natsu followed behind them as Happy finally made his way over.

Ezra layed them down in two of the beds that were in the room and sat herself down on a third. Natsu crawled over next to her a little scared for his friends.

Cana erupted into giggles.
"In this house we stan Ezra as Natsu's mom!" Gray pouted slightly.
"I want a mom too!"
"She can be boths of yous moms!" Cana yelled as she layed down.
"I don't need Ezra as my mom cuz I already got Gil- OOPS! I'm not supposed to say anything!" Cana giggled and then passed out. Gray snorted.
"Heh you fell asleep weakling!" He yawned and layed down, also falling asleep.

Natsu pulled Happy closer to him and layed his head on Erza's shoulder.
"Mmm, sleepy... mom." He closed his eyes and fell asleep as Ezra sat there quietly shrieking about being called a mom.