>~Neijire~<

Nejire Relationship Headcannons
———————–——

      🦋 She's free-spirited and thinks of everyone as equal. She's most likely pansexual.

      🦋 She's adventurous, and gets bored easily. Dates would consist of anything her and her S/O could think of! (Of course it would have to be affordable as well)

      🦋 She would carry around a Polaroid on dates. She loves snapping pictures of her S/O doing whatever!

🦋 One might assume, since she's so ditzy at times, she wouldn't take relationships seriously. That's dead wrong. If she would even consider taking things past friends, she would have to deeply care for them.

     🦋 Would honestly prepare a bento for her and her S/O with crickets or worms. "I saw this on the news! Apparently they're healthy and taste sweet!" She'd pack an extra case of Mac&Cheese, just in case.

     🦋 She loves the idea of cuddling, but is too energetic to just sit down and well-cuddle. At night, when she's finally winding down, she'll be all over her S/O requesting cuddles.

     🦋 When she isn't bouncing off the walls, she enjoys having her S/O brush/style her hair. It's very relaxing for her.

     🦋 If her S/O ever moved in with her, they would have to expect to get a million and one pets. A large dog, a small one, a teacup pig, some geckos—you get the idea.

      🦋 She would most definitely want to have kids or adopt. Helping with Eri made kids grow on her.

      🦋 She absolutely adores horror movies, the thrill you get from tense scenes amazes her!