>~Yandere! Dabi~<

Scenario: Dabi pins after a U.A student, whom refuses to give into him even if it means loosing everything. I'll be using the Dabi is a Todoroki theory.
——————————

      The female held herself in her arms, sobbing. She clenched the remains of her clothes. At this point, she couldn't tell if she was covered in her or her loved ones blood.
      "You know...this could all stop if you just gave into me."  The patchwork male crouched before her, taking a strand of (H/C) hair and twirling it.
      "Never, Dabi."
      "Now, you should know better. I told you to call me Touya ." Dabi sighed, "I guess I'm going to pay my dear little brother Shouto visit."
       "You're no better than you partners in the league,"
       Dabi shrugged his shoulders and stood tall, "Let's see if you agree next time I come."

      🍇 He first met her during the whole training camp fiasco. She did him in rather well, though he escaped just in time.

      🍇 She left a big impact in his mind. Her quirk, they way she maneuvered herself, it reminded him of  someone long forgotten in his mind.

       🍇 Allow me to elaborate, (Name)'s quirk allowed her to produce and manipulate flurries. No, not the ones from McDonald's, but miniature snow storms.

      🍇 Now, this petite U.A student reminded him of his mother, Rei Todoroki. As well as this, (Name)  was just...breathtaking to him.

      🍇 For a while Dabi was just content meeting her whenever the League decided to attack U.A students. Then it was stalking her on social media, and ultimately stalking her in person.

      🍇 Now, Dabi is a territorial man. Seeing his self-acclaimed partner with other people, and being happy? Now that was bad in his book.

      🍇 Dabi payed his first visit the eve before her Hero License Exams.

🍇 "Who would've known your room would be so cute?" He cooed.

🍇 (Name)'s eyes widened, as she measly attempted to crawl back, "It's y...ou."

🍇 He brought up the topic of her running away with him, she disagreed. When he'd threaten her loved ones, she'd still disagreed.

      🍇 "(Name), you'll one day come with me willingly."

      🍇 And so, the persuasion began. Charred remains of her undergarments, ominous text messages, and the death of her pets

      🍇 His stubborn (Name) still ignored him. By his second visit, he threatens anyone familiar with her. Her neighbor, cousin, childhood friend. They were relatively distant people at first.

      🍇 When the head of her sibling was served on a silver platter, (Name) became hysterical, though she did not falter with her decision.

      🍇 "It's my fucking life, I sure as hell won't sacrifice it for someone else!"

      🍇 "I'm sure that'll change soon."