>~Chisaki~<

Scenario: Reader seems very motherly and soft spoken, but is secretly extremely sadistic and nonchalant about anything and everything. Though she has zilch loyalty for Chisaki, she is one of his most trusted followers.

——————————
"Nevermore...she's an eccentric here. Boss trusts her, so everyone does. She's a bit mysterious, but is our best healer. She's trusted with the kid, ya know? That's how much Boss trusts her."
      "I can smell love~!" Toga gleamed, "How sweet!"
"Watch out for her, I have a bad feeling..." Mimic muttered, "Everyone besides the boss does."

      🎭 (Name) (Last Name), codename Nevermore, was an asset to the Shie Hassaikai. Her quirk could heal anything, and even within a certain time limit she could bring someone back to life. 

      🎭 Along with a useful quirk, the way she was physically built was amazing, she could be compared to a goddess. As well as this she was soft-spoken and motherly.

      🎭 Now, Chisaki Kai was a nut-case to say the least. He was mysophobic, cruel, heartless...the list could go on. No one would suspect him of being able to, well, like someone.

🎭 Originally Chisaki had come to respect (Name). She respected his boundaries, and kept a kind persona. It was a tough world for the yakuza, so it was common for it to harden people.

🎭 Now, this respect morphed into a liking, then to a bit of an infatuation. Chisaki found himself enjoying even the smallest of things about (Name). Believe it or not, he had even come to accept her disease (Quirk).

🎭 (Name) was an eccentric, considering she was a kind yakuza; though she was extremely mysterious. Chisaki, or any of the precepts, has zilch idea on how she performed her jobs.

🎭 She was often tasked with the most important of jobs, being that Chisaki completely trusted (and adored) her. Yet, he was often perplexed on the way she handled herself. She obviously needed to kill in some, but how could someone so—sweet do it?

🎭 Now, from (Name)'s perspective she held almost no loyalty to Chisaki. Sure, she had some form of lust for him, maybe some respect, but nothing more.

🎭 When the heroes finally began to crack down on the Shie Hassaikai, many saw the changes in (Name)'s character. She seemed more snappy—and a lot more ruthless with Eri. Not that Chisaki minded, in fact he was glad she was indifferent towards her.

🎭 When the heroes finally attacked their base—Chisaki became deadset on making (Name) his partner. Her personality did a 360, but Chisaki loved it nonetheless.

🎭 She killed Eri with no reluctance, the pesky broccoli headed boy, the cartoonish blond. She weaved through a pool of dead limbs with no fear.

🎭 It was then and there Chisaki poured his heart and soul into a confession. He needed her, and only her.

🎭 (Name), whom assessed the situation, agreed. She was in no position to argue. Yet, she chose to enjoy herself. Chisaki was an intriguing man.

      🎭 After the heroes failed raid. The Shie Hassaikai began to mass produce their quirk removal drug.

      🎭 With massive riches and power, Chisaki and (Name) became the renowned rulers of the underworld.