>~Bakugou & Todoroki~<

Bakugou

N - Nickel; Do they spoil their S/O?
Bakugou doesn't necessarily spoil his S/O with concrete items. He's the type to spoil them with experiences. Want to go stargazing? He plans a hiking trip to a great stargazing spot!

P - Petnames; What petnames do they give their S/O?
Bakugou's petnames are usually degrading and not creative. Have a fire quirk? He's quick to call his S/O Flamebrain. Idiot, and shithead are common ones as well. When he's extra loving or jealous, he tends to place 'my' in front of these names. My idiot, My Flamebrain.

S - Smile; How does their S/O make them smile?
Bakugou almost never smiles, he smirks. The only time you would see him smile, is when his S/O is beating the shit out of someone in training.

Todoroki

K - Kisses; How do they kiss, and how often?
Todoroki's kisses can range from quick and sweet pecks, to long and meaningful kisses. Todoroki gives his S/O kisses at any chance he gets, though in public they're a lot less common.

N - Nickel; Do they spoil their S/O?
Todoroki, being the rich kid he is, most definitely spoils his S/O. His S/O shows him a video of a dog and says it's cute? The next day he shows up with a bundle of the same dogs. Finds out what his S/O's favorite flower is? He gets them a bouquet of those flowers, weekly.