>~Yandere! Tamaki~<

Yandere Tamaki Headcannons

      🐙 Tamaki would be the possessive and frantic yandere. Though at times he can be extremely delusional, but never aggressive (well not towards his S/O...)

      🐙 He is also manipulative, with guilt-tripping being his best tactic. He's so socially awkward, how can his S/O say no to him?

🐙 To elaborate on his possessiveness, he is subtle. "You're going there? I'll come with you...", he also slips small touches. Minuscule gestures such as a pat on his S/O's head or a high five mean so much to him; he takes advantage of his anxiety in certain scenarios. He's panicky? His S/O doesn't mind giving him a hug or holding his hand!

🐙 Despises when his S/O's attention isn't on him. He may seem like a spoiled brat at times, but he just doesn't want his S/O to waste their time on worthless scum!

🐙 Doesn't mind his S/O talking to Mirio or Hadou, but when they cross a certain point, he most definitely intervenes.

      🐙 Wouldn't be against kidnapping, though once he has a set location for his S/O. A small apartment void of windows, or vents.

      🐙 Invites his S/O over under the ruse of a study date. When he leaves the room, the lock clicks.

      🐙 After conditioning his S/O into being more compliant with him, he tricks them into thinking they have more freedom than they do. He gifts his S/O with a phone, but of course it's bugged! A trip outside, by themselves? He's a few meters behind in a wig.

      🐙 He treats his S/O like a god/dess. He refuses to harm them, so punishments would be along the lines of isolation. Yet, that doesn't throw drugs off the table. If his S/O is defiant he slips it into their food.

      🐙 On the other hand, if his S/O is compliant, expect him to a cuddly partner who is willing to do anything for them.