>~Bakugou~<

Bakugou

A - Affection; How affectionate are they on a day to day basis? Are they more so public or private with their affection?
Bakugou is rarely affectionate. It just isn't his thing, and he's bad at expressing emotions. In public, it's mostly just a rumor that Bakugou has an S/O, but get him jealous and he's suddenly all over his S/O.

G - Gentle; Are they gentle? If so, how?
Bakugou isn't essentially gentle. It isn't his forte. He's visibly calmer, and more relaxed in the presence of his S/O. He also holds back some of his bitchy comments.

H - Hand/Hold; How do they like to hold hands, or hold their S/O?
Bakugou rarely holds his S/O's hand. If they initiate it, so be it. Other than that, he almost never touches their hands. Behind closed doors Bakugou may have an arm across their shoulders while on the couch.

K - Kisses; How do they kiss, and how often?
Bakugou's kisses are never sweet and quick. His kisses are rare, but when he does kiss his S/O it's sensual and meaningful. He never verbally says, 'I love you', so his kisses speak for themselves.

Y - Yuck; What things do they find unattractive?
Bakugou finds pushovers unattractive. He wouldn't be able to deal with someone weak, physically or mentally. He despises people who can't take care of themselves and blame others for their misfortune.