>~Todoroki & Midoriya~<

Todoroki

A - Affection; How affectionate are they on a day to day basis? Are they more so public or private with their affection?
Shouto's like a puppy when it comes to affection. Growing up he never had anyone to show affect to, so he's touch starved. He's always clinging to his S/O whether it be in private or public. He loves holding their hand, or hugging them from behind.

D - Dates; How dates with them are like, and how often?
     Shouto's dates are the epitome of cheesy cliches. List every romance film date, he's done it with his S/O. Ultimately, tries to have at least one date a week with his S/O.

R - Romantic; Are they romantic?
Shouto is extremely romantic, but it's not charming romantic, it's awkward. He tries to open the door for his S/O and ends up hitting them in the face, he attempts a candlelit dinner and ends up knocking over the candle and setting the table on fire...you get the idea.

S - Smile; How does their S/O make them smile?
      Shouto rarely smiles, but whenever he's near or thinks about his S/O he allows a minuscule to grace his features.

W - Wedding; What would their wedding be like?
Shouto would want to get married the second his S/O agrees to his proposal, but then he remembers that he wants his S/O to be treated like a queen. The ceremony would be small, only immediate family and close friends. Shouto would rather his father not be there, but might allow him to be seated in the back.

Midoriya

A - Affection; How affectionate are they on a day to day basis? Are they more so public or private with their affection?
      Midoriya is considered a bit more moderate when it comes to affection. He's shy about it, and it takes him a while to become fully comfortable with it. When he does, expect lots of hugs and hand-holding.

D - Dates; How dates with them are like, and how often?
       Midoriya rarely properly arranges dates. 'Dates' with him are running downtown together to watch a villain fight, or sleepovers just talking about heroes and quirks. But for an anniversary or a holiday expect a proper date.

R - Romantic; Are they romantic?
       Midoriya can be romantic if he tries. He tries his best to buy flowers for his S/O weekly, and he tries to make home-cooked meals.

S - Smile; How does their S/O make them smile?
      Midoriya smiles a lot, so by just thinking he's on the same planet as his S/O he becomes a grinning mess.

W - Wedding; What would their wedding be like?
        Midoriya's wedding is extremely basic. All family and friends are invited, the ceremony is quick and simple, and the reception is like any other party. But to Midoriya and his S/O it's a night to never forget.