Father Ghost JD x Veronica's seven year old Daughter New Friend

Y/N's pov

"Bye mom!" I smiled as she dropped me off at school "See you soon!"
  My mother waved at me before she drove off. I smiled happily, first day of second grade. I was walking up the steps when someone pushed me. I looked up to see a boy a grade or two older then me laughing as I tried to get up.
  "Loser!" He chuckled as he kicked my bag, my supplies flying out of it "Have fun cleaning that up."
  He walked away as I worked on grabbing my things. My right ankle hurt from the fall as I finally stood up in pain.
  "Walk it off kid." A male voice said "You're a strong girl."
  I turned around to see a teenage boy in a long black coat, with a I think it's called a cigarette in his mouth.
  "W-who are you?" I asked "And how do you know I'm strong?"
  "Cause you're my kid." He chuckled "That's how I know."
  "But mom said you died before I was born." I said confused "How are you here?"
  "Asking so many questions. Just like your mother." He sighed "I'm what people call a ghost. I am dead but I guess I have something I need to do before I can leave this place."
  "Oh." I said as the bell rung "I'm late."
  I ran/limped to my classroom with my dad behind me. The teacher looked disappointed at me but shrugged before starting class. Durning class I saw my dad walk around the room and no one seemed to see him.
  "Can anyone answer the question?" Our teacher asked "What is 12+13?"
  "Raise your hand Y/N." My dad said "It's 25."
  "Y/N?" My teacher said as I raised my hand "You know it?"
  "Yes." I smiled "25."
  My teacher looked at me in shock but nodded her head. I turned to my dad who was standing by me and smiled. At recess I sat under a tree with my dad. I listened to him as he talked about some parts of his life.
  "Remember." He said "Slushies are the best."
  "I know." I smiled "I love them but mom doesn't like when Aunt Heather gets me one."
  "You have a Heather as an aunt?" Dad asked "Which one?"
  "Both. Aunt Heather M is the one who gets my slushies." I smiled "Aunt Heather D doesn't come around so much. But she gets me candy when she dose."
  "Ah." Was all he said "I think classes is about to start Princess."
  I nodded my head and we both got up and headed inside. Once school was over I saw my mom's car and her standing outside of it. I ran to her hugging her leg.
  "Mommy!" I smiled happily "I missed you."
  "I missed you too." She smiled "How was school?"
  "It was good!" I smiled "Some kid pushed me but daddy told me to get up cause I'm strong!"
"Y/N." She sighed "Your father passed away a long time ago."
"But he said I got my love of slushies from him." I said "He also said you wouldn't believe me and that he's sorry for everything he put you through in school. But he misses you."
"N/N." My mom said picking me and placing me in my car seat "What dose your father look like?"
"He was tall, with dark hair, in a long black coat." I said "He also has my color eyes. He said he still loves you."
"I believe you." She smiled "How about we get you a slushie and you can tell me what you did today."
"Okay!" I smiled before waving out the window "See you tomorrow daddy!"