Veronica x Heather C Come Back

Veronica's pov

"Veronica open the door!" Y/N yelled "You've been hiding in your room for five days! You need to talk to people okay!"
"Talk to me when you understand how I feel!" I yelled "When you have the one you love die!"
I ignored my sister as she kept knocking on the door and curled back into a ball. A week since she died, a week since the car accident, a week since Chandler left me. Her and Duke had been driving home from a late night party when I was taking Y/N home when it happened, Duke got out with a broken arm. But Chandler had passed away.
I felt the tears start to form again as I started to cry hugging my pillow. I missed her so god damn much. I know she wasn't the nicest but it still wasn't fair! I looked at the picture of the two of us and felt the tears pour harder.
I remember meeting her after faking the note. I remember all the parties, us slowly falling in love. Our secret notes and hiding places. The way her strawberry hair felt to touch, her scent, her ocean blue eyes. I missed her, I missed her so much!
"Please come back!" I cried "Please!"
I kept crying when my window was throw open. I turned to see my younger sister crawling through it.
"What are you doing?" I yelled running to her "You could of gotten hurt! Where did you learn to do that?"
"JD taught me." She said "Look I know your going through a lot okay! But you can't just kick everyone else out of your life! We miss her too but still it feels like we lost both of you!" I stayed silent as she kept going "You really think Chandler would want to see you crying like this! It hurts I get it! But you can't change anything! Keep the memories but don't lose yourself! She wouldn't want that."
I looked back at the photo of us and nodded, she wouldn't want that. I still had the memories and I still was gonna be depressed. But I couldn't bring her back. I hugged my sister tightly as I let all my emotions out about the girl I had loved, the girl I had lost.