Heather C x Reader Nightmares

Y/N's pov

  "How could you!" I yelled at my brother "You killed her!"
  I cried as I held Heather's body close to mine drano fluid dripping out of her lips. My brother JD just smirked as I cried. How could he!
  "Heather! Heather! Babe!" I screamed "Wake up! You can't be gone! Come on wake up!"
  "Y/N!"
  I sat up in bed covered in sweat I turned to see Heather looking at me in worry, the only emotions she would show me.
  "What's wrong?" She sighed rubbing my back "Bad dream?"
  "JD had killed you. Veronica didn't stop him like she really did." I cried "I thought I lost you!"
  "I'm fine." She smirked "Don't worry you're brother is gone remember. Veronica made him go away. I'm here."
  I was always close to my older brother but once he started his killing spree he had to be stopped. I was lucky to have Veronica save Heather from JD after she realized what cup he had given her. Kurt and Ram where gone and so was JD. He had killed himself after saying his goodbyes. I love my brother but he still haunts my nightmares. It's not healthy I know, but he is, was, my big brother.
  "Let me see that pretty face." Heather said pulling my hair into a lose ponytail with her red scrunchy "Perfect."
  "Thank you." I smiled "I feel better."
  "Good." She yawned pulling me into her arms "You know I need my eight hours of beauty sleep or else."
  I giggled to myself before closing my eyes. It was just a bad dream, no one can hurt her anymore. Night Heather, I thought, Night JD.