JD x Veronica's Sister Alone

Y/N's pov

  "How could you!" Veronica yelled after I knocked the gun out of her hands from behind her "Why are you helping him? Do you know what he's done?"
  "Yes I know what he's done." I giggled lifting my sister's chin up with the end of the gun in my hand "Funny that you think he did that all alone. Think about it, how the suicide letters where written, the writing. I can forage like you remember. Oh wait you never pay attention to me!"
  "Is that why you're helping him?" Veronica yelled "You killed all the Heathers, Martha, Kurt, and Ram because I never pay attention to you? Now you're blowing up the school!"
  "You always take everything!" I yelled "Veronica the smart sister, the kind sister, the funny, popular, witty sister! No one knows who I am Veronica! I was fine with that fine with you always in the light til you tried to take him! I saw you hitting on JD, I saw it and you knew I was with him or maybe you didn't! Cause you never pay attention or care about your own sisters feelings! For the first time I had someone and I wasn't alone and you had to take that!"
  I wanted to scream and cry and break things. I was broken and hurt! JD ran over and gripped my hand, his face bloody from fighting Veronica. 
  "I want everyone to know." I growled looking at my sister "How it feels to be alone!"
  Veronica jumped up and ran at me knocking the gun from my hands before pointing it at me. I just stared at her, waving my hand to make sure JD didn't do anything.
  "Do it." I smirked "Shoot me! I have nothing left but him and he's already going to hell with me. So do it sissy!"
  A shot rained out and I smiled as my vision started to turn black. When I woke up I was looking at my sister hovering over my body crying as a giant crater was outside of the school.
  "I'm here." JD said as arms went around me "You're not alone."
  "For once I have someone." I smiled kissing his lips before turning to look at my sister as she cried over my dead body "And for once she's finally all alone."