JD x Reader I Say No!

(So this is different then the musical and movie story, you'll see what I mean, but I thought it would be interesting and different.)
Y/N's pov

"Veronica!" I yelled "Put the gun down.. You don't know what you are doing!"
"Y/N!" She yelled, her voice strained "Get away from him! He's dangerous! He lies, uses, and kills! Get away from him now!"
"Veronica." JD said walking closer to her "You don't know what you are saying!"
  "Back the fuck up!" She yelled "You are a drug. You are a poison pill. You will
not be satisfied until I overdose."
  "I said put the gun down!" I yelled standing in front of JD "Veronica listen to me!"
  "He's using you!" She cried "Like he used me!"
  "Veronica I never used-"
"No No No!" She yelled "Don't say a word
You'll twist the truth again and drill deep down beneath my skin.You said you'd change, and I belived in you! But you're still using me to justified the harm you do!"
  "Ronny listen." I said walking up to her as she held the gun shakily in her grip "He hadn't said any of that because he isn't with you. Listen! He's never hurt anyone. You need to drop that gun now."
  "He killed Heather, Ram, and Kurt! He's dangerous!" She screamed pointing the gun back at him "He's using you like he used me! Leave her alone! She didn't do anything to make you like this! Blame your childhood, Blame your dad, Blame the life you never had. But hurting people, That's your choice! But leave her out of this!"
  "He didn't kill them!" I yelled "You did! Listen to me! The night after Ram's party after you and Chandler got in a fight you went to her house that morning and killed her and wrote that note, not him, you killed Kurt and Ram after they almost raped you! Listen he's been with me every time someone has died at my place with my family, my mother can verify it! You never have been in a relationship with him, you're sick Veronica. You made everything up so you wouldn't feel alone, you killed them not him and you need help. Please, it hurts me seeing you like this! I want my best friend back."
  "Lies!" She yelled "Why are you protecting him!"
  "Because he's innocent!" I screamed "And I love him! Put the gun down!"
  She looked at me anger in her eyes as she pointed the gun at me, her hands shaking. I froze in fear as JD stood in front of me holding me close. Before she could pull the trigger voices filled the air.
  "Veronica Sawyer drop the gun!" A male voice yelled "You are under arrest for the murders of Heather Chandler, Kurt Kelly, and Ram Sweeny! Gun down now or I will shoot."
  Minutes later I watched in tears as she was placed in a police car, I looked at the officer in worry.
  "Please get her help." I said "She's come up with her own mindset of what actually happened. She needs help, please take care of her."
  "I will." He sighed "That was dangerous of you to face her on your own."
  "She's my best friend and I care for her." I muttered "Thank you."
  JD pulled me onto his lap after we got home. I curled up in his arms and started to cry as he gently played with my hair.
  "Let it out." He muttered kissing my head "Just let everything out."
  I sat in his lap as I let all the pain, anger, and sadness out in my cries. JD held me tightly as he kissed my head once more, comforting me.