Male Heather C x Reader Queen

Y/N's pov

I sighed walking into my new school pulling at my skirt as the bell rang. I didn't really care about being late for class as I swayed my hips back and forth as I walked. I spotted three boys talking to a lady, it looked like the one in red was arguing with her.
  "This is the eighth time this month." The women yelled "That I caught you three out of class! Detention for all three of you."
  "Excuse me." I sighed tapping on the teachers shoulder "These three were showing me around. I'm new and we got distracted. They were waiting as I got back from the bathroom. See here's my transfer papers."
  "I see." She muttered "Get to class you four."
  I smirked as I watched her walk away before turning to the three boys. One was kind short with brown hair dressed in green, the tallest one had blonde hair bulled back into a ponytail dressed in yellow, and the one in the center had well kept strawberry blonde hair dressed in red. His blue eyes caught my E/C ones before he spoke.
"Who are you?"
"Y/N. Y/N L/N." I smirked "and you're welcome for saving your ass. Might I say it does look nice in those pants. Now if excuse me handsome I need to be heading to class."
I sent him a wink before clicking my heels as I walked, making sure I had his full attention as I headed to class. Chuckling as he spoke to his friends.
"She's gonna be mine."