Heather M x Reader Just A Cough

Y/N's POV

  "You okay?" I turned to my girlfriend as she coughed again "You've been coughing a lot."
  "Yeah!" She smiled at me "I'm perfectly fine! Just uh allergies! Oh look the bell!"
  I rose an eyebrow as I watched the yellow Heather run off. Allergies my ass. I just sighed before heading off to my own class. I spotted Veronica already in her seat and quickly walked over to her.
"V?" I called "Can I a favor?"
"Sure?" She said looking at me confused "What's up?"
"I have a feeling M is hiding the fact she's sick from me." I sighed "You have class with her next period could you keep an eye on her and tell me if anything weird happens?"
Veronica nodded before our teacher walked in. I thanked the newest Heather before heading to my seat. School went by slowly, the first two periods felt like eternity. I was heading to my locker after my second period when I saw Veronica running my way.
"She went to the bathroom halfway through class." She spoke "And still hasn't came out. Here's her things."
"Thanks." I smiled taking her stuff "I'll go check on her."
  I checked two out of the three bathrooms spotting no signs of Heather and sighed before heading to the last girls restroom. I could hear the sound of dry heaving and I spot Heather's signature yellow socks and black shoes on the floor of a girl on her knees. I gently knocked on the door.
  "So." I spoke "allergies?"
  "S-shut up.." she muttered opening the door "Can you hold my hair?"
  "Of course babe." I smiled down at my sick girlfriend "Just get it all out then we'll go to the nurse and get you home. You should of just told me you were sick."
  "S-sorry.." she spoke softly "I didn't w-wanna worry you."
  I just shook my head before gently squeezing her shoulder with one of my hands the other holding her hair. No matter in sickness or health I loved this yellow Heather.