Darkness In Love

Set During: There's Are Always Two.

Ezra pov.
Me And Sabine Were Being Force To Walk Back Towards The Hanger With Fifth Brother And Seventh Sister Behind Us. Zeb Was Alive And Was Back At The Phantom Waiting For Us. We Walk In And Tried To Figure Out What Did Zeb Meant By Chin Up? Chin Up, Chin Up What Does That Even Mean? I Look Up And Saw Him And Chopper With In Phantom. Sabine Also Look Up And The Seventh Sister Droid Also Look Up.

Zeb flew down and started Firing but they were Deflecting his Shots. I use the Force to grab my Lightsaber and broken Me and Sabine's cuffs. Zeb turn the Ship around to the Door. We ran to it but something stop me. It was the Seventh Sister. She was holding me through the Force. EZRA!!! Sabine yelled. SABINE GET OUT OF HERE!!! I Yelled back.

I knew she wasn't going to listen. So I push her back into the Ship and it took off. I was turn around and was Facing both Inquisitors. Your going to pay for that stunned. Seventh Sister said. Let me finish him off. Fifth Brother said. No I got a Better Idea. Why should you get him? Because I was the one who Captured Him First. He's mine. I don't like where this is going. I thought to myself.

Days later
I been torture for Days by The Seventh Sister. Just tell me where your Rebel Friends are? She ask. I keep you I'm not going to tell you. I said back. She press a button and Electricity ran threw my body. AHHHHHHH!!! The pain will stop if you just tell me where they are. She turned off the electricity and I spoke.

Even if I did tell you. It wouldn't matter. Their in a New Location in Space I do not know. Your lieing. I'm not. Ok if you won't tell me then I'll get it out of you Another Way. How? Your see. She grab my pants and pull them down. What are you doing? I saw how you were looking at me back at Medical Station. I know you want me. I don't do crazy. Your going too.

Narrator pov.
She grab his Dick and put it in her mouth. Ezra moan as she started sucking. This feels so good but I have to stop this. I can't let her win. Ezra though to himself. Are you enjoying this Padawan? Seventh Sister ask. N..N...NO..IM...IM..NOT!!! Ezra yelled. Yes you are. I can feel it. We can finish this if you'll be my Apprentice. What do you say?

I'll be your apprentice. Good Boy. Now let's finish this. She continued sucking. Ezra was on the verge of coming. I'm about to cum. Ezra said. Cum for me my Apprentice. All over my face. Ezra couldn't hold on anymore and cum all over his New Masters Face. Very good Ezra. If you can complete more Missions. You'll get more of me. Thank you Master.  This is the Beginning of a Beautiful Dark Relationship.

Kanan pov.
I been search for days for Ezra and haven't found anything on his whereabouts. Then Hera came in. Have found anything on Ezra. Hera ask. No but I'll keep looking on the Imperial Network and through The Force. I said. I hope so. It's just not the same without him here. I know I know. With that she left. Don't worry Ezra. I will find you.