Carbonite

The next day
Unknown location
Ahsoka pov.
I was in a Imperial Cell being Torture by the Inquisitor. I was Lock Up to a Table as Electricity went through my Body. AHHHHHHH!!! I yelled. Come on. The pain will stop if you tell me where are the Rebels? She ask. I told you. You won't get anything out of me. I said. How unfortunate. I guess this won't stop until you tell me where the Rebels are.

Then a Torture Droid came in. If you won't talk then maybe this Droid will make by Injecting stuff into your Body. Let's get started then. She said as the Droid was getting Closer and Closer.

Somewhere in space
Rebel Fleet.
Kanan pov.
We arrive back to the Fleet. We were unsuccessfully on Finding Ahsoka, Hera, Sabine. We walk into the Comman Center where we saw Commander Sato. Kanan any luck? He ask. No we did a Planet Bio Scan but No Luck. This was a set up from the Beginning and they walk right into it. I said. How unfortunate. With 3 Important Rebels Missing in Action. It will be even harder to Fight the Empire. I'll try Meditating to see if the force can give me a clue. Very well we're contact other Rebels Groups if they herad anything. Ok.

I walk out following behind Me was Zeb and Chopper. This just became Worst. First was lose Ezra. Now Hera, Sabine, and Ahsoka are missing. Zeb said. I know we working on finding Ezra now we got find those 3. The New Inquisitor must have them but I know they won't talk. I said. Let's just hope so or else We and Phoenix Squadron are screwed.

Dark Ezra pov.
I was walking to the Cell where my Master was. Torturing the Jedi to find where the Rebels are. I made it and I could hear the Jedi screaming in pain. This is what happens if don't give what the Empire wants. I walk in and a Torture Droid was Injecting Needles into her neck.

Has she Reviled anything yet? I ask. No. She's good at this but Lord Vader will make her talk. But I need delivery her to him without her Escaping. My Master said. I have idea but need a test subject. I think I know who.

10 minutes later.
I walk into room with both Hera and Sabine. Where are you taking us? Sabine ask. Your see. I said them Master walk in with Ahsoka. Ok My Apprentice what's your plan? She ask. Hera go stand over there. Hera move to the Middle of the Room. I going to Freeze her in Carbonite. WHAT?!! Ahsoka, Hera, and Sabine yelled. Trooper start the Freeze Process. He started it and Hera Lowered and Smoke was all around her. Now bring her up. A Crane Drop and brought her back up. She was Frozen.

Very Good Apprentice now your turn Ahsoka

Very Good Apprentice now your turn Ahsoka. Troops move Hera out of the way and it was Ahsoka turn. Lower her. Ahsoka went down and came back up frozen too.

Now we can deliver her to Lord Vader without her Escaping

Now we can deliver her to Lord Vader without her Escaping. YOUR BOTH MONSTERS!!! Sabine yelled. Thanks Now it's your Turn. No I don't want to be Frozen. Sorry but you don't have a say in the matter. She was Lower and was brought back up Frozen like Hera and Ahsoka. So Master what should we do with the Twi'lek and the Mandalorian? We're keeping them as Trophies and as for Ahsoka. She will be a Prize for Lord Vader. Good Idea Master. I know. She said and both started laughing.