The Great Betrayal

Kanan pov.
The Empire found The Fleet and were Attacking. Commander Sato says that there's a Spy on Board and has killed the Rebels in the Bridge. I would go find out who the Spy is but I have to think about The Fleet first. I was running to The Ghost and saw Hera and Sabine entering the Airlock. Hera, sabine The Fleet is Under Attack. We need to help. I said. The slowly turn around and look at me.

Why should we help? This Rebellion is nothing but a Bunch of Losers. Hera said. What? Hera how could you say that? The Rebellion is your Life. These People are your Friends. Friends. Please These Losers. You're crazy. Now stay out of our way. They kept walking until I put My Hand on her Shoulder. Hera are you ok? I ask but Sabine Punch Me in the Stomach. I drop to my knees and look at her.

What was that for Sabine? You Jedi think you know everything. But guess what? You couldn't even tell that we're Agents of the Empire. She said. WHAT!!! You mean you been playing us for the Past Couple of Days. Yes Kanan. Hera said and kick me. Ahhhh!!! We only came back to Steal Information from the Main Computer. But it took Longer because you couldn't stay away from me.

But one person got a with of our Plan and Paid For It. Who? The Stupid Droid Chopper. Chopper what did you do to him? We broke him apart and took some of the Information out of him. He's nothing but scape now. Hera he was your Droid. You care about him deeply. Not anymore. I only care about My Master and Mistress. And so do I. Sabine said kick me again.

I cough up some blood and ask. Who is this Master and Mistress you speak of? You really think we would tell you. Your going to have to find out on your own. Hera pulled me to My Feet and Punch in the Face. I felt My Nose Bleed. Then Sabine went next and Hit Me in My Jaw. They Kept Taking Turns and they went for the Final Bow. Let's do this together Sabine. Right Hera.

They both kick me in the Ball. I fell to the ground hard. Let's get out here. He's done. They both walk into The Ghost and Took Off. No. I said and Fell Unconscious.

Evil Hera pov.
We landed The Ghost in the Star Destroyer Hangar and saw our Masters. We exit the Ship and walk up to them. Did you Complete your Mission? Seventh Sister ask. Yes Mistress. All the Information of the Rebellion Plans and Tactics are on this Drive. I said and hand it to her. Very Good but what took you two so long to get here? We're sorry. We were stop by the Jedi. But we took care of him. Sabine said.

You killed him? Ezra ask. No but we Beat the Crap out of him so Badly. He Fell Unconscious. We think a pleasure of Killing a Jedi should belong to you Masters. Yes thank you Girls. I have a feeling that the Jedi will find us and I have some one who wants to finish him off. The Rebellion doesn't stand a chance now. She said and we all started laughing.