Reward

Unknown location
Dark Ezra pov.
I Arrive back at Base and walk into My Master Bedroom. I kneel before her. Welcome back My Apprentice. A Good Job Done. She said. Thank you Master. I said. Are you ready for your Reward? Yes Master. Then let's get started.

2 minutes later.
After we took our Clothes Off. She walk up to Me and Kiss me. I Kiss her back and she grab my Dick. She started stroking it Up and Down. I Moan in Pleasure. Yes My Apprentice get even Harder. She said in between kissing. I put One Fingers in her Pussy and she Moan in Pleasure. We stop and she got on her knees. She grab my Dick and put it in her Mouth and started Sucking. Master your mouth is warm. Its make cum quick.

Then it happened. I cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all down. You Tastes so good My Young Appreciate. Now its time to Return the favor. She spreads her Legs and I got down and started Licking her Pussy. Oh yes My Apprentice keep going. Just like that. This went on for a while until she Cum all over my Face. I lick some of it off My Face.

You tastes very Good Master. Thanks. Now it's time for your Final 2 Test. Think you can handle it? She ask. Master you been training me to Handle Anything for the past Couple of Weeks. I can do this. I said. Well bring it here and show me.

I brought my Dick to her Pussy and enter her. She gave out a loud moan as I pushing in and out of her. Yes Ezra keep going. This feels Great. Your making Cum. She cum on my dick but I haven't cum yet. Go faster. I went Faster and Faster until I was ramming her. We switch positions and she was Now on Top of Me. Then I felt myself about to cum.

Master I'm about to Cum. Cum in me Ezra. Then it happened. I release my load inside her. I pulled out and and she said. Now it's time to Fuck My Ass. I stuck my Dick in her Ass and still Ram her. Master your so Tight. Only for you my Apprentice. She Bounce Up and Down on my Dick for a few minutes until I Cum again. Releasing My Load Deep inside her Asshole and pulled out.

That was Fun Master. Indeed. If you continue to Pleases Me on Your Missions. We'll keep doing this. Like say our Next Mission. She said. What's our Next Assignment Master? I ask. We have Information that Ahsoka Tano will being heading to a Planet Tomorrow. We'll Capture her and Bring her back here for Interrogation on any lost Jedi. Yes Master. But for right now. Let's gets some Rest. I held her close and We Kiss and went to sleep together.

Somewhere in the galaxy.
Ahsoka pov.
And that's pretty much it commander sato. I said. Looking at this footage. We are dealing with a monster who as no self control. Sato said. Well we got two leads on this person where abouts. I'm taking hera and sabine with me and kanan taking zeb and chopper. We're leaving tomorrow. Ok Good luck and may the force be with you. Sato said and we left to get some rest.