You belong To Me Now

The Next day.
Dark Ezra pov.
I was Outside in the Hangar Watching the Stormtroopers taking Ahsoka's Frozen Body to the ship and to Deliver her to Lord Vader. Then my Master came up to me. Is she on Board? She ask. Yes Master she is. She soon will be Deliver to Lord Vader as promise. I said. Good. Our New Trophies are in our Room. They should stay there unless you have Another Idea. My Dear Apprentice. Yes Master I do.

5 minutes later.
We reach our Room and we both Unfrozen both Hera and Sabine. When they came out. They were Unconscious. Good that give us time. Stromtroops bring them to the Cells but Separate them. I will process them myself. Just remember not to over do it. I need you for Tonight. My Master said. Oh don't worry Master. I'll be ready. I said and we walk out.

One Hour Later.
I was in Hera's Cell waiting for her to wake up. Then she did. Where am I? She ask look around. Good Morning Hera. I said as turn around and saw me. Ezra. What's going on? Why am I Tied Up? I Unfroze you. I thought about giving you Another Chance. Work for Me or Be Force too. I rather die. Not an option. This is your Last Chance to Accept. Never. Then I'll Force you.

I actvied my Lightsaber and cut her Clothes Off. Why did you do that for? Your about to lose your Free Will. You will now think like a Sith like I do. I took off my Pants and Underwear and got behind her. I put my Dick in her Pussy and Started Fucking her from behind. AH!!! EZRA PLEASE STOP!!! She yelled. No now let's put this on your mouth so we can do this a little more quite. Grab a device that allows a person to be quiet. I put on her and herad nothing.

She can scream all she wants now. It won't make a difference. I kept continuing pounding Hera's Pussy. It felt so good. I can't believe Kanan never claim this. But it's mine now. I know your enjoy this Hera. Don't fight or hide it. I can give you what Kanan couldn't. Just give in. You know you want too. I Whisper in her Ear. I kelp going and going until it was time. Here it comes Hera. Get ready to receive.

I went Faster and Faster until I released inside her. I know she was Screaming. I pulled out and Took Off the Device. So Do you Give In or Do you need more Punishment? I ask. No I will serve you Ezra. She said give in. Good. From Now on You will Call Me Master. Yes Master. I Give you my Full Loyalty. Good you get to Prove your Loyalty because I have a Mission for You and Sabine once I go Process her.

She will be Forever Grateful once you do it Master. Thanks now come with me. It time to Process our Mandalorian Friend. Yes Master. She said as we walk out the Cell to Sabine's Cell.

The next day.
Kanan pov.
Me, Zeb, and Chopper were on our way to the Comman Center to meet up with Commander Sato. He called us for Important News. We walk in and saw him. Sato you called us? I ask. Yes we have some good news. What? Zeb ask. We just made Contact with Captain Syndulla. She and Sabine are ok. Here she is. He press a button and Hera pop up.

Hera it's Good to see you. It's good to see you again Kanan. Me and Sabine are ok. We managed to Escape from the Inquisitor but not Ahsoka. She sacrifice herself to save us. Hera said Where's Sabine? I'm right here. Sabine said coming into the picture. Don't worry we're coming to get you. See you soon. Hera said and Ended the Transmission. Come up let's go get them before the Inquisitor finds them. I said and we left.

Evil Hera pov.
They bought it Master. I said. Good they won't know what will hit them. Once your on the Command Ship. Take Every Last of Information they got. Ezra said then his Master show up. Then Call in the Fleet so we can finish them off. She said. Yes Masters. I said and ended the transmission.