Stealing Information

Few Days later.
Kanan pov.
Ever since we pick up Hera and Sabine. Hera has been giving me The Cold Shoulder. It's like she Hate Me and I don't know what I did them. Everytime I tried to talk to Hera. She have a Angry Face or she'll tell me to get Lost or Shut Up. Something's wrong. I told Chopper and Zeb to keep a close eye on her until I figure out what's going on.

Evil Hera pov.
I was in My Room with Sabine. We were Contacting our Masters for our Next Assignment. Then they answer. Hera, Sabine What News do you have for us? Ezra ask. The Rebellion don't Expect us to Betraying them but the Jedi keeps bothering us. We won't be able to get the Rebellions Information if he keeps getting in our way. Sabine said. Where are the Rebels now? Seventh Sister ask. They are in this System. I said and pulled up a Holo Net.

Good I'm sending an Attack Fleet to your Location. Once you got the Information. I'll send a signal and The Fleet will come out of Hyperspace and Attack the Rebellion. Yes Mistress. We both said and Ended the Transmission. Then we heard a Bump at the Door. A Spy. Sabine said. Let's check it out. I said and open the Door. It was Chopper. He tried to run before he could. Sabine Stun and Deactivateing him.

This Piece of Scrap Metal was listening on our plans. He would have told Kanan our plans. I know. Since he was my Droid. I know he has some the Rebellion Information in him. Let's take him a part. I said and we started.

An hour later.
We reach the Comman Center and look around. Commander Sato was not on the Bridge so this make things lot Easier. Then a Rebel Soldier came up to us. Is everything alright Captain Syndulla? He ask. Yes everything fine. Then I pulled out my Blaster and Shot Him. One tried to sound The Alarm but Sabine Shot him and we killed everyone that was in the Bridge.

We now have Control of the Bridge. Seal the Door until I get the i
Information out of the Ships Data Base. Yes Hera. Sabine went to the Door and Seal it. Now no one can get in. I started Hacking into the Computer. Put a Chip in and started Downloading the Information.

5 minutes later
The Information was Finish Downloading. I took the Chip Out and we Exit the Room. As we Were  Reaching The Ghost. We were stop by Zeb. Hey Guys have you seen Chopper? He ask. No! We both said. That's weird because he usually Messes with me by now. Then he look at my Hand. Hey Hera what are you doing with that Chip? That's none of Business. Now leave us alone. Ok Sabine what's going on?

You know for a Big Purple Monster. You sure do Ask alot of Questions. Before he could reply. Sabine stun him. He fell to the ground Unconscious. What should we do with him? Leave him. We don't have time for him. We keep on run and Sabine Send the Signal.

Kanan pov.
I was on my way to The Ghost until Commander Sato stop me. What's wrong Commander Sato? I ask. Someone killed the Rebels on Bridge. We think we have a Spy on Board. Then the alarm went off. THE EMPIRE HAS FOUND US!!! WE UNDER ATTACK!!! One of Rebels said on the com. This became from Bad to Worst.