No Mercy

3 hours later
Kanan pov.
I was being Torture for 3 hours now. I couldn't feel anything anymore. I was Cut, Injected, Punch, Kick, Thrown around the Cell, and Shock with Electricity through My Body. Hera, Sabine, and Ahsoka were taken much pleasure from this. They were now Fully Evil and there's nothing I can do to stop this.

Ahsoka pick me up and Thrown me across The Room. I hit the wall hard. It feels like My Bones are cracking. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I yelled softly. Oh I'm Sorry did that Hurt. Ahsoka said. I did not replied. I was too Injured to say anything. Then I felt Electricity on My Neck. AHHHHHHH!!! I yelled. I look up and it Hera using that Electro Staff to shock me. I can't do anything to stop it.

Then Sabine came and Kick Me in the Stomach. AHAHAH!!! Oh did I hurt the Jedi Stomach. Here let me make it feel better with Another Kick. She said and Kick Me again. Wh....wh...wh.. I tried to say but couldn't get my words out. What are you trying to say Jedi? Hera ask. Why... why keep me alive? Why not just Kill Me? Because Our Master Command us to keep you alive for him to Finish you off. Then the Rebellion will be next. Ahsoka said and Kick Me. Owwww.

Then the Door Open and it was The Mistress. That's Quite Enough Girls. Leave some for your Master. She said. Yes Mistress. They all said. She walk to Me and Kneel Down to Me as I was on the Floor. So this is The Mighty Kanan Jarrus. On the Floor Barely Alive and Bleeding. You really thought you could save them. But you thought wrong.

Their Under The Control of Me and My Apprentice. When My Apprentice took over their Minds. They Pledge their Loyaltys to us. The Family you once known is Dead. Their New Family is us. Who is The Master? I DEMAND TO KNOW!!! I yelled. She started laughing and said. Very well then but you already know him. Apprentice come in. A person wearing Dark Clothes and a Black Hood walk in. He lower his Hood and Reviled his Face.

It was Ezra. But he looks Different. His Hair was Cut into a Normal Haircut and his Eyes were Yellow. Surprise to see Kanan. Ezra said. Ezra what has she done to you? I ask. She made me see that Being your Apprentice was a Mistake. Being a Sith was the Right Path for me. Not being a Jedi. Ezra you don't mean that. You hate the Empire. Think about what about all they done.

To your Home Planet and Your Parents. I Realize that Lothal will be Lost Forever. And My Parents got what they Deserve. I only care about the Empire and My Lover. The Seventh Sister. Thanks Ezra. She said walking next to him. No Ezra you can't let Her Control your Free Will. She's not. I still have it. I love her and I chosen the Darkside to be with her. I grab his Leg and Vegged him. He Knock My Hand off and Stomps on it Hard.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I yelled as I felt it Broken. Don't worry Kanan. The Pain won't last long. Get him. He ordered. Hera and Sabine Pick Me and Hold Me. He Activate his Lightsaber and so did the Seventh Sister and Ahsoka. Let Kill Him Together. They held their Lightsabers Back and Stab me. 3 Lightsabers went through me and I Spit Blood out of my Chest.

They Deactivated their Lightsabers and Hera and Sabine let me go. I fell to the Ground Dead.

Dark Ezra pov.
I watch Kanan Fall to The Ground Dead. The Former Student has Finally Killed the Former Master. Nice work Appreciate. Soon The whole Inter Rebellion will be next. My Master said. Yes Master. The Rebels won't know what hit them. I said and we started laughing.