First Meeting

No one's POV

In a sleepy town called as Nanimori ,
in a dark alley,you could hear something or more like  someone whimpering and panting, there laying down on the cold was a bloody bruised brunette on the ground.

Tsunayoshi's Pov

"Ouch",I thought as I tried to stand up and I successfully did but my body still hurting.

"Well I better get home or Mom will get worried"I thought while walking down the street while my long silky soft hair swayed but I noticed something as I let out a long *sighhhhhhhh*"Look at what the state I am in"I said aloud.

My orange shirt covered with blood and dirt,my pant's look no better while I am covered with blood and bruises everywhere.

"I better clean myself up FAST"I said and so I cleaned myself  but a deep sexy voice interrupted my  thought.

"My my~,what is a cutie doing outside at this time"I looked to see the person who said that and I stared.

The person has black spiky hair,black ebony eye while his other eye being covered with a black fedora,an expensive black suit highlight's his well toned muscles,flawless white skin,has the height of an average man but slightly taller(I Got annoyed at this fact),while also his deep sexy voice and overall THE PERFECT BODY OF EVERY MAN but I better stop staring as I felt his gaze.While I started to blush.

"Umm..."I slightly felt uncomfortable at his gaze.

Reborn's Pov

"I just found my cute prey" I thought while I smirked making the other slightly flinch.

                     -!*Flashback* !-

"This is the perfect get away"I thought while glancing over the houses of Nanimori.

"I could also get-"my thought were rudely cut off by the sound  of  my cellphone.

"Hello and who is this?"I said while annoyed.

"Hello Reborn"a familiar voice came from the phone.

"It's me your old friend Timoete"
So it was Timoete

"Hello,What can I do for you today"I said.

"I know this is sudden but I actually have a favor or more like a request for you"said Timoete.

"Oh and what would that be?"I was slightly surprised but that was not shown on my face as I know that I had a title to uphold as THE WORLD'S GREATEST HITMAN.

"I need you to train my heir"Said Timoete seriously

"You mean Xanxus?"I asked curiosly, knowing  that Xanxus has already been trained.

"No,It's Sawada Tsunayoshi and The descendant of Giotto Vongola also the son of Iemitsu Sawada"Said Timoete.

"So the son of Iemitsu Sawada is your next heir,Clever"I Said amused while smirking at the thought of Xanxus face.

"So do you accept?"Questioned Timoete.

"Yes and  I know he is a civilian but I can work with that"I said smugly.

"Thank you,I'll send you the file's right away and the location is in Nanimori,Japan"Said Timoete.

"Im already here"I said a bit shocked.

"Tha-at was fast even for you,my friend"Said Timoete slightly startled.

"Well Nanimori is my get away from the underworld so it's like a vacation'I said.

"I understand Reborn,I also want to have a break but I have got alot of signing to do*sigh*"Said Timoete.

"Well since I am already here,I'll look around until I found the house of my next pupil"I said while a smirk on my face due to some plans with my soon to be student.

"Alright and so excuse me Reborn "Said Timoete.

I closed my phone and then put it inside my pocket.

"Hmm..I better see what my new student will be like"I said while smirking.

With that I started walking around and started to get dark but then when I was walking down the dark streets, I saw the most silkiest brown long hair.

When I went closer,I saw the most beautiful person I had ever seen.

"My my~,what is a cutie doing outside at this time"I said aloud with a smirk stretched  onto my face.

Then when he noticed me,I felt his stare onto me while I also studied him.

The cutie had long silky soft brown hair that reached his back,Big brown  Doe eyes filled with innocent,Long eyelashes, flawless porcelain white skin, Petite slim body that could make any woman make green in envy.
But my thoughts were cut off by none other than the cutie.

"Umm..."The cutie said uncomfortable while red tinted his cheeks.

I smirked at the adorable reaction.

               - !*Flashback End*!-

No One's Pov

Tsuna and Reborn came to an akward silence.

"Are you talking about me?"Said Tsuna unsure while pointing to himself.

"Of course who else would I be talking about?"Said Reborn while raising his eyebrows.

Tsuna blushed as red as a RIPED TOMATO.Reborn saw this and got amused at the fact that Tsuna was flustered.

Again an akward silence came between the two of them .

"So..... Im actually lost, can you help me"
Said Reborn cutting the akward silence.

"Oh..Alright,are new here?"Said Tsuna while he calm himself down so that he wont be a red tomato.

"Yes ,actually I am here to tutor a child and I am unable to find the child's home"Said Reborn.

"Alright,I'll show you around"Said Tsuna smiling without noticing that the dark background turned into a blooming flowers .

"Oh my god his smile is brighter than the sun itself and why are those flowers blooming in the background" Thought Reborn.

"So what is the name of th-"Tsuna was cut off by a cellphone ringing.

Reborn took out his cellphone and then looked at Tsuna.

"Im so sorry cutie but I need to get going now,I hope that we will meet again someday"Said Reborn with hint of sadness and disappointment.

"That's alright and I had fun talking to you,Goobye"Said Tsuna.

When Tsuna was out of sight,Reborn thought with sadistic glint in his eyes
"So Sawada Tsunayoshi has the worst grades,Is called ugly, horrible athletics, clumsy, the perfect target of bullying, useless and  so in all also called Dame-Tsuna by his peers,teachers and everyone,I think I'll have fun torturing him tommorow."

'But,why they didnt send a picture of him'Reborn thought.

"It's like Idiotic- Dino again but much worse"Said Reborn aloud with dissapointment in his voice.

"Wait I never asked who was that cuties name and I never gave my name, I'll just ask and tell him when I meet him again"Thought Reborn SMILING at the thought of meeting the kind brunette again.

With Tsunayoshi

"I never got the name of that man,I wish that I'll meet him soon"Thought Tsuna happilly while washing the dishes.