Im kinda Back

Hello guys!

Im sorry for taking so long, school started for me since july so yeah kinda been busy😛

Also for the request

*Fanfiction Mode  On*

As Reborn with a frown on his face lays on the sofa and silently  reading a book called "Bloody Angel" and in his other hand he holds his beloved espresso.
Then small soft hand covers his eyes,knowing who the person was he didn't want to kill the person for disturbing him reading his book.
When the small soft  suddenly left the person kissed me on the cheeks suddenly,he was frowning but suddenly a smiled formed on his lips then turned back to a frown.

-+Reborn's Pov+-

'I looked at the person and I knew it was Tsuna, I mean why would I let people kiss me without any consequences except for my beloved' I thought.

"Really Reborn?I just kissed you and you only have a frowning face?" Tsuna said with a little pout.

I just smirked and cackled a bit

He looks at me and was getting angrier while still pouting.

He looked so adorable with those lips so I just wrapped my arm unto his tiny waist and moved his chin closer to my lips,and I kissed him not just any kiss,it was a french kiss.

He broke free out of my grip and had a cute red face, so i licked my lips and made his blush worsen.

"REBORN!I-i HATE YOU!"Tsuna said stomping out of the room.

'My student is already married to me yet he still cant take a kiss,So how the hell can I make love to him if he cant even take a kiss"As I thought sighing and I went back reading to my book.

*Fanfiction Mode off*

Well what do you think?
Was it horrible?♡Yes it was I know

So yeah sorry for the wait

Also some facts from me:

1.I am a Kpop Stan most specifically  a Merry( Ult Gg Momoland Stan),Army(Ult Bg Bts Stan) and a Stay (Stray Kids).

2.Bish I love Nancy(Mld),Jungkook(Bts) and Bangchan also Felix(SKZ) KPOP AGAIN

3.I love Kpop But I still love  Anime than anything.

4.I mostly prefer manga over anime.

5.I love the Isekai genre even if its overused.

6.I love op characters(That's why i made tsuna op).

7.I am a girl.

8.I will probably update mostly 1 a month sorry super busy.

9.I love shipping Tsuna with every male character.

10.I dont care if you hate momoland,they will forever be my no.1 group.

Thanks for coming again and shameless promotion
"WELCOME TO MOMOLAND"

~Aros~