Thank You Okaa-san

No One's Pov
Tsunayoshi was sleeping elegantly on his soft mattress,then a noise came from the alarm clock*Beep**Beep**Beep*.
Tsuna then woke up while rubbing his eyes cutely and then looked at the time.

Tsunayoshi's Pov

"Hmm...Wait,It's already 4:00 am"I thought.
"I better get ready"I said whispering.
I got up from my bed and went to my closet.I took a white t-shirt,that has a 27 on it,gray jogging pants with 2 white lines on each side,a plain gray jacket and a black with the no.27 printed on the mask.
"I will look like a burglar with these clothes of mine but atleast no one will recognized me"I thought while sweatdropping.
I dressed up quickly but quietly that no one could hear a sound.I tied up my shoes and opened the door slowly so that mom would not wake up.
I always do this every single day even if it's summer.
I start jogging quietly as a ninja around nanimori until its 5:30 am.
When I started I looked at the houses and I knew I was the only one awake,I also make my footsteps quiet like a ninja so no one would be woken up.
And I know that this is a little a bit overboard at being quiet but I cant take any risk.

              ---*Timeskip at 5:30*---
While I was running faster than any athletes,I was a little sweaty and I was not panting even a bit.
I looked at my phone and "It's already 5:30 am,I better get home before mom wakes up"I thought.
I went back home and then I opened the door quietly.
When I reached my room,I went to the bathroom.
I quickly took a shower then I dried my hair fast and I put a towel around my waist.
When I finished drying my hair and I combed my long silky soft brown hair,
I wore my my uniform and I fixed my bag.
I looked at the time and"Its already 6:00 am,I better make breakfast for me and mom"I thought.
When I went down I already saw mom already finished  making breakfast and then she noticed me.
"Good morning Tsu-chan!"She said enthusiactly,While I sweatdropped at the energy but greeted nonethless
"Good morning to you to Okaa-san"I said while I gave her a bright true smile,unknow to me flowers and sparkles were blooming.
"Tsu-chan,can you teach me how to bloom flowers and make sparkles at the background when I smile"Mom said while giggling.
"What do you mean,Okaa-san?"I questioned oblivious.
"When you smile Tsu-chan,It always has flowers and sparkles blooming at the background"Said Mom .
"Eh?..How is it even possible to do that?"I asked a little surprised.
"With the power of moe, prettiness, and your beauty combined together Tsu-chan"Said Mom with confidence in her voice.
"Mom,I am neither of those.I am ugly and useless,everyone knows"I said while I looked at the ground with shame.
"Sawada Tsunayoshi,You are Beautiful and Talented.Those people who called you that are just jealouse of your looks and youre talents"Said Mom seriously but softly at me.
Mom stood up and hug me closely and protectively.
"Tsu-chan,I hope you will not saythose things AGAIN"Said Mom softly.
"But mom,Its true I cant do anything right"I said slowly.
"Tsu-chan,You could speak italian,english,japanese,korean,Filipino,Espanol and arabic at the age of 5 because you were fascinated by those words.
Then when you were 6 you learned every type of Instruments available because it sounds pretty and you exceled at  any type of sports because you said it looked cool.At the age of 7 you were inspired and tried everything that is related to art and you mastered them all.When you were 8,you wanted to travel all around the world,so you learned every language.At the age of 9,you were able to solve millions of problems made for Proffesors of collages with master degree at math and science.When you were at the age of 10 you got 100 or sometimes even more percentage of your grade even with the full definition that you even made true facts that were not discovered up until now.
While you also have the face of a goddess,the voice and pure as an angel,kind as a saint, the body of a female supermodel while you also vey petite making you very beautiful.So which part of you is useless and ugly?"Said Mom and questioned at me seriously while a little bit smug.
"B-but they say I am nothing"I said stuttering slowly with tears forming.
"Then If youre nothing,what are common people like me then?"Questioned Mom.
"You are not average Okaa-san,you are special"I said looking at her eyes with tears left in my eyes.
"See,the fact the I love you dearly is that you are kinder than any saint and youre forgiving nature"Said Mom smiling.
Then Mom stood up and "Well,lets eat before it goes cold"Said Mom.
"Aright Okaa-san"I said while I wiped away my tears.
I went to the table and ate while Mom went to get the mail.
When I finished,mom went to me and
"Tsu-chan,I have a flyer saying "We will train your child for future leaders"
And they only require food and shelter"Said Mom.
"Are the people saying that are really that desperate for food and shelter or just a simple scam?"I asked.
"Thats right Tsu-chan,maybe they could teach you about something"Said Mom.
"What would that be?"I asked.
"They could teach you for being a next leader because Mothers know best that you will be a great person and maybe it will help with that bullying problem"Said Mom.
"*sigh*I could never win you in an argument"I said while sighing.
"Yes!"Mom Jumped.
I got up and fixed my shoe and
"Good bye Okaa-san."I said
"Be careful Tsu-"I cut Mom off.
"Okaa-san,Thank you"I said softly while smiling.
Then Mom hugged me suddenly and
"Youre welcome,Thats what are Mothers are for"Said Mom softly.
We parted ways and said 'byes',I went running all the way smiling to school.