The First Element

Tsunayoshi's Pov

As I went to class while I went to my seat quietly and thank goodness they didnt notice me.

When the school bell rang, the Teacher started the class but I was not paying attention to the lecture.

I just looked at the beautiful scene again on the outside,my thoughts get lost again in the mesmerizing scene and I didnt notice the time.

I was a little dazed until

"Ding... Ding... Ding... Ding
... Ding... Ding"

the school bell rang and snap out of my train of thoughts.

When the teacher went out,we said farewell to the teacher and I took my things and I headed outside to get back home.

---------------------TIME SKIP----------------------

When I was walking down the street,I heard something and my head was ringing like telling me to follow the noise.

So I did and found someone familiar and a gang beating him.

I was scared but I just could not ignore this scene in front of me.

I was not going to watch so I
"Hey,Stop!"I said angrily yet I was shaking so hard and they noticed me.

I was prepared to fight and I was scared but they just ran away leaving their baseball bats and the poor person on the ground.

(Aros:I could not find any picture of Gokudera being injured....sorry)

'Um....what happened?'I thought confused at the scene.

But I just shake my head.

As I took a step closer,the person who looks closely to be my age had silver hair and has the hair shaped of an octopus but he was taller than me while also having a lean figure.

'Wait...what am I doing!?!!'I thought to myself.

'I need to check his injuries first'I thought as I bent down.

"Um....are you alright?"I said to the silver headed person.

Then the person looked at me with a glare.

I was again scared.

'Umm....Why is he mad at me"I thought scared.

"Tch,Don't touch me you bastard!"He said as he tried to stand up but fell on his knees .

I panicked and then noticed his injuries.

"Ar-Are you alr-alright?!??"I stuttered and worriedly.

"Its not of you're business bastard"He said while glaring at me.

Again I was scared at his glare but I was more concerned at his injuries,so I calmed myself.

"Even If It is not my business,I cant still leave you here with injuries such as those"I said seriously.