Bullying

A/N:Btw. As you may have noticed, this story is completely different than the original plot line or the canon kay?

Aros:And If you're asking how Tsu-chan can understand Hibari-kun,It is because Tsu-chan learned every single language including The Hibari Kyoya language because he can tell the difference by the tone of Hibari-kuns voice.

Readers:Just get on with the story!!We want R27 already!!!!!!

Aros:Then I'll stop my rambling while this is also gonna tell how bad the people treat Tsu-chan at his school and here's the story(•-•)*lips tightly zipped*.
______________________________________

Tsunayoshi's Pov

I was walking towards my school with cherry blossoms trees around me and I felt a faint vibration in my pocket,I then noticed it was my phone.

I looked at the messages from my friends.

From:CandyLover(^-^)

Tsu-chan!!!!\(^-^)/,How are you today?
As for me,they took my white angelss!!!! I tell you!!!!!( T___T )
I better start working on those demons called paperworks before they take my hidden stash of delicious soft angels!!!!!Again!!!!😥😑

I smiled at this message and gave him a reply that said "I am doing fine and you might wanna eat less of those angels of yours because you might get diabetes
_____________________________________

From:ClumsyRed(- °___° -)(-_-)

Tsuna-kun how is it going?

And If you're asking about me I was just sent to the hospital because I accidentally bumped into a wall causing a small bump on my head,As  you may know my family and friends they overreacted at the small injury specifically the small bump  on my head.

I really wish I could see you again Tsuna-kun but they kept nagging me!!!

Ps.Help Adel is killing me(TT--TT)

I held back my laughter and was able to  put a smile onto my face while I replied with"You need to be careful kay? and Adel-san wont kill you".

I put back my phone in my pocket and  I was thankful that I had great friends.

I continued going to school alone with different students passing me and noticed a familiar certain skylark prefect with his tonfas both in his arms while glaring at the incoming students,And also  standing outside the gate of the school so that making sure no one is breaking the schools rule.

As I made my way to the gate,The prefect noticed me and he made his way over to me.

"Hn.Good Morning Usagi"Said the prefect still with his stoic face but If you looked deeper,you will see his eyes softened.

"Hello,Kyoya-kun"I said while smiling softly at one of my precious friends.

But I did not notice that Kyoya had red tinting his pale cheeks.

"Drop the prefix,Usagi"Said Kyoya.

"But that would be rud-"I Said protesting but was cut off.

"I'll bite you to death Usagi"Threatened Kyoya with an ominous aura surrounding him and his usual catchprase.

"Why?...."I asked slowly and curiously.

"Hn."Answered Kyoya.

I looked at him and understand the meaning,I looked at him.

"Well I'll better get going and I'll see you later at lunch,Kyoya-ku...Kyoya"I said embrassingly with a faint blush platered on my cheeks.

"Good"Said Kyoya and with that he went patrolling around the school for trouble makers.