Start

No One's Pov

Nana was sitting on the couch while holding a flyer on her left hand and a phone on her right hand.
"Hello,My name is Sawada Nana and I would like to hire you as my son's tutor"Said Nana to the phone.
"Alright,Thank you for hiring me and I'll be right there at your home"Said a deep voice from the phone.
"So I'll tell you where is my home address"Said Nana.
"No need but thank you and I'll see you soon"Said the voice.
"Bye"Said Nana.

Nana closed her phone and she heard a knock and
"Im coming!"Yelled Nana.
Nana opened the door and she saw a person smirking while he is young, tall, sexy while wearing a suit and a fedora.
"Good Morning,Sawada-san"Replied The Man(You already Know).
"Oh,what a good mannered young man you are"Nana Exclaimed.
"Thank you Sawada-san"Said the Man.
"No need to call me Sawada,Call me Nana instead"Nana Said.
"Alright,Nana"Said the Man.
"Wait,I never got your name"Said Nana.
"Oh,excuse me for my rudeness Nana,you can call me as 'REBORN'"Said Reborn.
"Well then,come inside it must be freezing"Said Nana worriedly.
"Thank you for inviting me in youre humble abode"Said Reborn.

Reborn and Nana went to the couch and
"By the way Nana,I hadn't saw your son where is he?"Asked Reborn.
"Oh,Tsu-chan already went to school 30 minutes ago"Said Nana.
Reborn was slightly surprised and mostly shocked that a child nonethless called DAME was able to go without being noticed.
"Why is he so early?"Said Reborn.
"Tsu-chan,went to meet his friend"Said Nana.
Reborn again was shocked.
'Oh Im going to strangle Iemitsu when I see him again'Reborn thought.
'Also when I look at Nana,I see a famialiarity between the kind brunet and her,Nah...'Thought Reborn.
"Alright,then Nana thank you for hiring me as your sons tutor and I promise I will make him a great leader"Said Reborn.
"Of course Reborn and welcome to the Sawada household"Said Nana smiling.
'Again,why is so similar to that brunette'Thought Reborn.
"Well thank you"Said Reborn.

Nana and Reborn shake hands to form the agreement and the start of the story.Reborn then

"Well,Im going to look around Nanimori Ifs that no problem for you"Said Reborn.
"Of course,Bye Reborn"Said Nana.
"Bye Nana"Said Reborn with that he left.

Reborn took out his phone and dialed a number.
"Iemitsu,I know you are an Idiotic person that can't do anything right but you don't even know that you're son has friends"Said Rborn irritated.
"Eh....But the spies told me that they always see Tsu-chan that he is never with anyone"Yelled Iemitsu from the phone.
"I am going to kill those useless spies of yours and I am going to personally STRANGLE YOU"Said Reborn.
"It's not my fault that those I spies I sent were useless"Complaine Iemitsu.
"Well,If I find anything more than that little false Information,I am going to TORTURE YOU"Said Reborn.
"Al-lright....."Stuttered Iemitsu.

Reborn closed his phone and went to the school of his student.

Reborn's Pov

As I went to hide in a tree,I looked around for my student,Then I noticed brown long hair at the last seat.
'Wait,Isn't that the brunette'I thought.

Then suddenly I felt like there was someone staring right at my spot and I noticed that the brunette was looking at me or my spot.

'Nah,It cant be'I thought.
'I better look for someone that looks ugly, useless and clumsy'I thought.

All day,the only thing I noticed was a boy sitting quietly in the room with glasses,freckles and really clumsy at everything but barely average grade.
So When the day finished I followed the boy and he went to the same street of Nana's house,And we were finally there but the boy went to the other house and I was utterly confused at this.Why would he went to that house,maybe my student is already home.

I just went back to the Sawada household and then Nana
"Welcome Back Reborn,Tsu-chan Is already upstairs you should go to him"Said Nana.
I smiled at her and gave her thanks,then I went up and opened the door to see the brunette again.

'Why is he here...Wait no way that kind brunette is my student'I thought so shocked.

Then the brunette noticed me and
"Wait aren't you the one who was lost yesterday?"Said the brunette.
"Yes,I am and you're home tutor"I said shock hidden with my voice .
"So,I forgot to tell you my name and It's Sawada Tsunayoshi and I guess it was fate that we meet again while I hope that you would teach me many things"Said Tsuna Smiling while flowers were blooming and angels wer singing.

'I am So Going to kill Iemitsu and thank him that I could teach a beautiful person"I thought while smirking in my mind.

"Well,Then my name is Reborn and I am going to make you a great leader for Vongola"I said seriously.

I looked at my students reaction and he was shocked but was still make an adorable face.Then Tsuna
"Isn't Vongola the most powerful mafia orgazination on the world"Said Tsuna still a little shocked.
"Yes and you are going to become the leader"I said.
"Isn't there anyone else fit to be candidate and why I am going to be the leader"Said Tsuna.
"Well there were candidates 3 of the current leader or Nono's son were killed and ther is 1 left but he is not fit to be the leader,While you are the leader of CEDEEF's Son or you might know him as Sawada Iemitsu and the descendant of the 1st leader of Vongola" Giotto Vongola" or you're great great great great great great grandfather "Ieyasu Sawada"I explained.
"O-kay,I need to think about all of this so can you pls. get out for a moment"Said Tsuna shocked.
"Why,I am going to sleep here"I said while smirking.
"E-eh....Fine but I need to change"Tsuna said.

Tsuna tried to get me out and suddenly he still elegantly slipped and kissed me on the lips.
I stood there and I was happy and I looked at my(AHEM) Tun-Tsuna..Student,he was blushing as red as a tomato and
"My first kiss"Said Tsuna surprised while blushing.

'I got his First kiss but that's not the only thing I will get'I thought smirking at the reaction of my student.
I went out of the room and
'Well this is one way to Start'I thought smirking.