Feelings

Tsunayoshi's Pov

I sat there in my room thinkingb.

I was crossing my arms and was deep in thought,waiting for Reborn to come.

'I know Reborn will ask me many questions concerning me,and probably he will notice something.......but I dont know what to do'I thought sadly and worriedly.

'I cant tell him about the INCIDENT and I will never plan on doing so'I thought.

'But...........Why does something In my mind keep bothering me to tell me to trust Reborn'I thought.

As I was deep in thought,I didnt notice Reborn was already there and calling me while shaking me.

Then I heard someone calling me and shaking me cutting my deep thinking.

"yoshi....Tsunayoshi......Tsunayoshi"Said the familiar deep sexy smooth voice.

"Huh"I said.

I looked at the source of the familiar voice,I knew It was Reborn due to the fact he only has this voice.

"So,you finished you're call?"I asked tilting my head while not knowing it was done cutely making some flowers bloom.

Then I noticed sometging was strange with Reborn,again.

His flawless white skin had little red tints on his cheeks,Then I noticed something red was trickling his nose.

I stand up and went to Reborn worringly who was in a daze,I touched his forehead while I tiptoed because I cant reach.

"Reborn,are you alright? you seem to have a fever"I said worriedly.

I didnt notice that Reborn was slightly in pain but I noticed he was heating up.

Reborn's Pov

'Dang it!,My student is just freaking too adorable!"I thought yelling.

'If this keeps up,I dont know what will I do'I thought surpressing my urge to do something to the innocent brunette.

I was daze due to the blood trickling down from my nose,then I felt something touched my face and I looked down to see my student tiptoeng while his right hand touching my forehead.

"Are you alright,Reborn you were in a slight daze earlier?"Asked Tsuna worriedly while playing with his hands.

I was feeling a bit guilty for making Tsunayoshi worried.

"Im alright Tsunayoshi,Thank you for worrying over me"I said to reassure the worrying brunette.

"*sigh*Just tell me if theres a problem Reborn maybe I can help you"Said Tsuna smiling softly at me.

'You're the problem,You're just to cute to resist'I thought.

"Alright,I'll take youre offer then"I said making Tsuna jump in joy.

I chuckled at the jumping brunette.

Then a sudden realization hit me on the head like Leons hammer.

"Tsunayoshi,tell me who you really are"I demanded seriously

"Eh?What do you mean Reborn?"Asked Tsuna oblivious.

"Everything about you seems like a lie except you're kindness,innocence and youre oblivious nature"I said.

Tsunayoshi's Pov

As I heard Reborns word,I was panicking inside.

'I cant just tell Reborn,I just met him'I thought.

"Reborn,I cannot tell you about it"I said slowly while looking down.

Even if something is telling me to tell Reborn,I just cant tell him.

I looked at Reborn,He has a face of curiousity.

"But why can you not do so?"Asked Reborn out of pure curiosity.

"It-Its......Just something personal and you know......."I Said.

"What?"Asked Reborn.

"I just met you,This secret is too personal but maybe someday I can tell you"I said.

Reborn sighed dejectedly.

"Alright"Said Reborn.

I felt relieved.

"But that doesnt mean I will try to find out your secret by myself"Said Reborn.

Then I was shocked.

Reborn slightly chuckled at my reaction,I pouted at him(Tsuna:No!Its glaring!).

Then something unexpected happened,Reborn leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

"Wa!...Wh-what!"I said stuttering while blushing Red.

"And maybe I will get something in return~"Whispered Reborn sexily in my ear.

I was staring oblivious at Reborn not knowing what he meant,But I felt something like I was craving something or someone and there were butterflies in my stomach maybe I should ask Mom because I ave never felt this way and my heartbeat going faster while my face heating up.

"What do you mean Reborn?"I asked oblivious.

Reborn then
"You will find out soon but for now,maybe you should change into youre uniform"Reborn Said while not answering my question.

I looked at the time and It was 7:00 am and I had still 1 hour left,I looked at Reborn but he was already gone.

I just went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up,And changed into my Nanimori uniform while still feeling confused at the emotions I am still feeling.

I combed my hair and was thinking If
'Maybe I should cut my hair'I thought while looking at my hair,Then I just shrugged it off.

I went out of the bathroom and was perfectly ready,I went downstairs and found Reborn sitting on the dining chair while chatting with Mom but he was only listening with a simple breakfast ready to be eaten.

I went to the dining room and Mom noticed me
"Good morning,Tsu-chan"Said Mom happily.

"Good Morning Okaa-san and to you to Reborn......."I greeted them softly.

I sat near Reborn who was drinking expresso and in mere curiousity
"What were you talking about Okaa-san?"I asked but I didnt notice that there were hearts in moms eyes while squeling and was mumbling something .

"Oh just asking what were Reborns plans today"Said Mom giggling.

"Okay.."I said.

"Ittedakimasu!"We all said in unison.

We ate while chatting now and there,I looked at the clock it was already 7:49.

Before I could thank Mom for the food,Reborn got up and
"I need to go Nana and Tsunayoshi..."Said Reborn.

I thanked mom while getting my bag and went to the door also fixing my shoes.

I stood up and
"Bye Mom and Reborn"I said and went to school completely forgetting to ask Mom.

No Ones Pov

Nana was cleaning the dishes and was remembering Reborn with Tsunayoshi sitting with each other.

"Kya!R27!"Said Nana squeling like a fangirl.

"I hope Tsu-chan and Reborn will get together because I dont mind Reborn tainting my adorable son"Said Nana hopefully and determinedly.

Nana went back cleaning the dishes while still fangirling.