(1.2)

Third person POV

The sun bit threw the windows causing sunlight to shine right on the eyes of a sleeping redhead. The birds chirped in the background creating a lovely melody.  The alarm rang around the room forcing the now annoyed redhead to get up. He punched the alarm clock making a new dent in the metal.

       He groaned before getting out of the covers and stepping onto the hardwood floor. The cold sensation tingled through his body as he lazily walked to the bathroom. He turned the shower knob to max and waited for the steam to wrap him in a blanket.

     This was usually his thinking hour. He took off his pajamas and stepped into the shower letting the water trickle down his skin. The thoughts in his head escapes and goes through his ears. He lets out a small chuckle before punching the wall repeatedly. The blood runs down his arms as he opens and closes his hand repeatedly.

        His chuckles are replaced with laughs. Loud laughs. They ring through the house stopping the lovely melody that was once caused from the birds. Stopping his pain entirely....

A:N

Trust me the chapters get longer and better.

These two chapters are.....

Introduction chapters I guess you can say...