(1.5)

Third person POV

"Sakura-Chan!!" The young assassin tugged lightly on Sakura's hair making her fall back. "Whaaaat Nagisa-Kun don't you see I'm trying to socialize?!" Nagisa soon gestured Sakura to come closer. The young girl obeyed sighing in the process.

    "There's a new assignment to take care of. After school today we meet at Xxxx subside lane." The smile on her face darkened as she nodded. After Sakura left to socialize with all the other girls, Nagisa put his feet on the desk rocking his chair back and forth slightly.

   He bit the edge of his finger tip as he watched the yellow blob kindly interacting with the students. He observed carefully, his eyes scanning each spot. "Hey." The eyes of the young boy flown to the face that tapped him.

       He stared at the face before making a smile. "Hey...you need something or..."
"What's with the.....long hair?" The redhead lightly tapped his head making the bluenette flinch. "I've taken a custom to it. Long hair has always intrigued me." He wasn't lying the way his hair flows after he slices a neck makes him feel confident.

    The redhead on the other hand was utterly confused at this, yet he still managed to make a smile. "I never got your name Tomato-Kun." Karma flinched at this sudden name and held out his hand.

"Karma Akabane But you can call me Karma-kun or just Karma it doesn't matter." Nagisa stared at the hand before gently shaking it. Nagisa isn't the type for hand shakes yet something told him he can trust this man...

<Time skip...>

Karma's POV

   "Finally the end of the day!" I turned to Isogai who was taking years to pack his school bag. "Isogai! Hurry or I'm leaving you!" Isogai turned to me and shrugged. "Guess I'll see you tomorrow then Koro-sensei is gonna help me with Math." I let out a heavy sigh and threw my school bag over my shoulder.

    "Alright then I'm off." I waved to Isogai and swung my bag over my shoulder. I ran down the stairs from the mountain and walked the path I usually take. "574 take the back, Snake you take the front" My eyes flown towards the voices only to see a women giving orders to children.

     "But 445 why do I have to take the front the middle is where I'm good at! 'Woah am I hearing things?! That totally sounded like that Nagisa kid'
"Because snake there is only two people one takes middle and other takes back." 'Wait the snake is here?! That's the worlds greatest assassin!'

"Omg snake get it together we have to kill this guy. And that sounded like that Sakura girl!  "Why the code names there's no one around?" The blonde chick rolled her eyes and pointed to the boy. "Fine Nagisa do whatever..." it felt like someone threw glass on the ground. That can't be true that guy has the body structure of a girl.

    "Guys the victim is on a move get to it!!" The blonde chick kicked Nagisa and the other one into the abandoned building. I ran to the opposite side and laid my back against the wall of the structure. I went to the nearest window and looked inside. My eyes widened at the horror. That girl sliced the neck of and older man while Nagisa cracked a girl's neck, letting the body fall to the floor.

     "Sakura-Chan did you find where the big man is?" 'That really is Sakura?!' At this point I was frightened. I don't get scared easily but this kid....I literally shook hands with him. That's their talent that's why they transferred here.

              Because they're pros...